White dragon's Tooth

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Orbital101 Augur

it got some what useable with Conqueror of Kors-Sha but still not max so it either take Seal of Charasis and/or Conquest achievements, essence of Dragorn II or its just buged. Still weak to put the charm on the first raid when its not even useable until the very end lol. You can see what the Charm stats are on my magelo.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

i believe this will be fixed by the fix that was put in for the other charm with the same problem; after talking with ngreth the other day it seemed like that was the case anyway - i had inquired after a person in my guild was noticing the same thing. if its not repaired by the patch we should get it up on the tracker.
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

4. Sindaiann Augur

This charm does progress with T3 flags. Whether it scales correctly or not, not sure but a cleric of ours after our first t3 clear was sitting at 5700hp

So it would seem to max out after t3 flags complete.
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

6. Orbital101 Augur

it does not max after T3 at least mine is not and we beat the expansion 2 weeks ago.
  7. Sindaiann Augur

I never said with beating T3...

T3 flags meaning Seal of Charasis 18/18 - which no one has but it clearly increased from 0/18 to 3/18

Whether or not it needs essence 2/something else or not, well that is obvious that currently no one knows.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Mine clearly dint move from 6/18 to 9/18

last increase was from conqueror of Kor-sha