White dragon's Tooth

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Orbital101 Augur

White dragon's Tooth ac 108 , 2848hp with all group tasks done... not even better then group gear 2 expac old...Should be at least a tad better then TBM raid gear with group tasks
    Jhenna_BB and Schadenfreude like this.
  2. Uuvin Augur

Need raid progression also.

This charm gains power as you complete group tasks and raid flagging within Empires of Kunark.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  3. Brudal Augur

Good's listed stats are 51% of base, my question would be how far above 100% will the charm go; desire capped out at 109% and generally progression charms exceeded the stats of the class armor charms with the possible exception of rogues at 110% with daggers and poison trophy. could be bugged or not intended to be worn until you beat T3 18 times.
    Sindaiann likes this.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

I know that but stats are way off... Look at the group chase item version of this that people try to sell for 15ish Kronos thinking they will get a raid charm equivalent but end up with 3 years old group item lol.

With group progression it should be at least better then TBM raid charm.
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

Amusingly the T1 group charm is over 4k HPs with the same tasks done.
  6. Minx Journeyman

I got mine the other night and am not happy with the stats I have all progression done and the first raid only to equip it to see 2400 hp mana etc its gonna take a long time to even benefit from it if I have to finish all raids, wasted my dkp thinking it would be an awesome up grade but it sucks right now not a happy camper
  7. Minx Journeyman

And its just sitting in my bag right now gathering dust cuz the one I got from tbm raid is better what a let down :(
  8. Minx Journeyman

9. Schadenfreude Augur

Turns out I was wrong as I borrowed a Stone Feather (T1 group charm) from my trader and it isn't showing max stats with all group tasks done (a little over 300 HPs short of the maximum *).

White Dragon's Tooth is still as sad with the first two raids down, historically progression charms were the best but it's looking a lot worse than the herp-derp-wear-armour drop right now.

* I don't have Hunter or Scavenger done, is this required now?
  10. Lianeb Augur

Before TBM, the progression Charms only required group progression, and generally dropped in the early expansion raids. So it was easy to get the best in slot charm early on and it have max stats if you did group progression out of the gate.
    Since TBM the charms start off like Crap but build over time as you beat the raids, cause now it is group AND raid progression. I have no doubt the charm will build up it will just take some time to get to max stats. Just like the Hate/Fear Charm from TBM
  11. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

Off topic, but CoL uses DKP?
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Di'Zok Royal Seal(Raid) completed and the charm dint increase....

If we need everything done to be able to use it why the hell put it on the first raid???
    Schadenfreude and Sindaiann like this.
  13. Sindaiann Augur

I agree. Gotta fix these to scale correctly. Something borked badly here
  14. MrMajestykx Augur

usually why charm is about the last thing I will grab on raids in a new expansion, progression ones especially, gear ones just about apply as well. just my 2cp but can understand your frustration, I do concur that its pretty stupid to put a charm on a raid that needs ALL like that on first raids.
  15. Sindaiann Augur

Its the scaling that makes zero sense.

Full group progression done and T2 complete should put a raid progression charm higher than what Good is saying.

Group Progression = 50%
    Raid Progression = T1 = 16.6%
    T2 = 16.6%
    T3 = 16.6%

Or something logical like that. Not 50%ish or whatever the hell that equates to for Good.

Something tells me that its broke on the scaling? I never did play with it on beta
  16. Orbital101 Augur

With Seal of the Kar'Zok and the charm at 168 ac 4412 hps... Seal of Charasis here I come!
  17. Schadenfreude Augur

So I guess it's confirmed you need to be mostly done with EoK for this to be better than Desire and completely done with EoK for it to be better than the generic charm from T1?
  18. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Personally I think all progression charms should start with stats comparable to the charm you are most likely upgrading from, and then progressively grow from that to the final stats as you progress.

In this case starting stats should be near a maxed TBM raid charm unless they actually meant to give loot that was meant to sit in the bank for months, instead of being used right away.

Of course it could be that they meant it was a fair penalty to give an item, that would end up being better than other charms in the end-game? :p
  19. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Charms in general are odd this go. The base stats on all the charms is what you get. So, no bonus for having 9 or 10 class specific pieces on Wearing Class pieces charms. No 118%ish to stats on Progression charms like we usually see (I'm recalling that number correctly, yes?).

The Progression Charms is usually more HP/M/E than any other charms when maxed out and they are not because of the no over bonus effect on charms.

Certainly not game breaking but the templates could use a bit of modifying for Spreadsheet EQ Dev work. ;)
  20. Sancus Augur

Of course it's the one expansion where I actually do progression :oops: