Whispers of Kunark

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Sobmre Augur

Test server just got a free sarnak skelly clicky

guess we know whats about to come......
  2. Sobmre Augur

3. Yara_AB Augur

Unfortunately your image doesn't show - here we go ...
    [IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Sobmre Augur

lol thanks
  5. Endless Augur

Oh well, I was hoping it'd be something different and that they'd just add on more zones to EoK. I remember before EoK release, Charasis was mentioned as being a part of EoK. Any chance City of Mist will be one of the zones?
    Phrovo1 likes this.
  6. Treiln Augur

+1 :) I love CoM
  7. Phrovo1 Augur

considering how far we are from Emerald Jungle where we are now, probably not
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

What? With limited Dev resources they're just going to add zones to last year's expac? Ask the players on AB about what the Devs can and can't do with the time they don't have.

That being said, omg yes City of Mist plz!
  9. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

I would like to see improvements on illusions and effects
  10. Horyuken Augur

Limited resources or not I think most players would prefer Kunark as opposed to more pirates, cinco de mayo guys, or space men.
  11. kinadafz Augur

I'm ok with new / old zones, as long as the level cap is increased. Otherwise, it makes older expansions 100% pointless for a newly leveled character.

I have EoK, but will probably never step foot in TBM.
  12. Phrovo1 Augur

please no more ugly sugar skulls, would be nice to never see those latin things again too
  13. Treiln Augur

But you need to upgrade your spells!!!!! Don't neglect them! They just wanna party too
  14. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

Lets see if they come up with anything better in the Marketplace
  15. Riou EQResource

No CoM

This is just the autumn bonus like last year, september 20 - october 15, all access members who log in get illusion
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  16. HULKMAN Lorekeeper

It would be nice if they did a unique illusion for the type of character you have as a reward
  17. Nolrog Augur

There was a thread about a month ago that stated all the reasons they thought it was going to be Kunark part 2
  18. Treiln Augur

And to add to that, it would be a pointless xpac to only give you half of Kunark....although I've enjoyed it this much, I'd love to see CoM :D
  19. smash Augur

Look at the atlas over EoK and you see 2/3 is grey as some said in mentioned thread by Nolrog.
  20. Ishtass Augur

Sebilis, Dreadlands and KC would be my top picks for EoK2
    Thrillho and Gyurika Godofwar like this.