Which tank for 3 box?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Tiffy31, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Tiffy31 Elder

Finally got tired of TLP server and rerolled on FV. Since I cashed out and bought Kronos I figured FV would be best so I can actually spend my plat. I plan on going Druid and Enchanter with 3 Wizard Mercs but looking for advice on my Tank. I wont the easiest possible Tank to box. I dont care if said tank can pull cause thats why I have the Enchanter. I dont want to mash 90 keys trying to max out his damage cause thats why I have 3 Wizard Mercs. I basically want to mash the fewest possible buttons and watch my Wizard Mercs melt stuff without pulling agro.
  2. Repthor Augur

3. Zalamyr Augur

Warrior for sure. Knights have to be casting constantly throughout the fight, so it's hard to go a long time without having to play the tank toon. Thanks to instant discs/AAs, warriors can front load their abilities at the start of the fight and you can flip to another toon. Depending on how long the fight goes you might have to swap back once and awhile to keep holding aggro, but not nearly as much as you would with a knight.
  4. Khauruk Augur

You have pulls, CC and cures handled, so warrior. Least effort in most situations.
  5. Tiffy31 Elder

I forgot I had a Pally on another account lol. At lvl 95 and just spamming stuns i use very little mana, they heal me, and burn merc cant pull off me. PLed Druid and shes 86 so far. I dont even have to heal yet. I just have one macro that uses Snare AA and then Skin to Plant. One macro for both my hard hitting damage shields, and finally another one for Nukes.