Which raid guilds are alive and kicking on Ragefire?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Nov 14, 2015.

1. DryalRmog Augur

Seen the following guilds attempting end game Kunark content in last few weeks:

Twisted Legacy
    Rosenguard
    Ceaseless Evolution
    False Prophecy
    Tempest

Who else is alive and kicking?
  2. ZamaX Lorekeeper

Darkwind
  3. Brolie Lorekeeper

I think you mean Tempus not Tempest
  4. Semah Augur

Tempest is on the forums, but they are in <Teacup>.
  5. DryalRmog Augur

Twisted Legacy
    Rosenguard
    Ceaseless Evolution
    False Prophecy
    Tempus
    Darkwind

Any others?
  6. -wycca Augur

Um, maybe Addiction? I saw them get some old world kills a few weeks ago, but haven't really been paying attention - I assume they're still around.
  7. Niseg New Member

What did those 3 kill recently ? (excluding Phinigel that box armies kill on spawn )

If you look at <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE> all you'll see are people from Twisted Legacy , Rosengard and Darkwind .
  8. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

Great point. I think this is a good reason we should have another vote to extend Kunark by another 12 months to give these other guilds a chance to experience the content in era.
  9. DryalRmog Augur

I see those guilds kill CT, inny, dragons, VS, recently, basically everything but VP and trak.

Also I saw ceaseless get trak to 30% on first attempt, not shabby.

Trust me, Darkwind, Rosen, and TL are not only raid guilds on server.
  10. Coka Lorekeeper

Core US guilds
    Twisted Legacy
    Ceaseless Evolution
    Tempus

Core EU guilds
    Darkwind
    Rosengard

TL can show up for all spawns but usually that's how the spawns split out.

Been keeping an eye on Tempus they're getting stuff done.

I do wonder though is Barlow the same guy from The Combine all those years ago?
  11. Armajong New Member

For Trakanon+, you have TL in the US and Rosengard for EU
  12. Brolie Lorekeeper

Tempus got sev the other night and gets fay a bit
  13. Tankem New Member

We should get Trakanon fairly soon, next attempt I'd wager (Ceaseless Evolution).

We kill world dragons, Fear, Hate, cleared all of Sky last week. We get er done!
  14. Gotcha Lorekeeper

Exactly. It's only TL and RG, with DW trying.
  15. Marthisdil Augur

CE has gotten Talendor. Got Gore to 45% just the other day (for what its worth) and Trak to 30something (yay for bad pulls and MT dying in the first 30 secs and not having enough folks - but was a good shot (to us at least).

FP has a VS kill under their belts.

Tempus, I think, got a Sev?
  16. Marthisdil Augur

Oh, and any CE Phinny kills you see is generally me and a bud 3-boxing him. Plenty of others 1-group him (tank and spank), and yes, can pet wall him down faster with more pets.

But we're not a "box army" - thanks tho!
  17. fickle Elder

www.darkwind-gaming.com will show what we are hunting and winning. Nice recruitment video up there too by one of our talented members.
  18. Ello-prexus Journeyman

My understanding is yes it's the same person.