Which Ragefire guilds are staying?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaime Lannister, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Jaime Lannister Augur

Any RF guilds planning on sticking it out for velious?
  2. Smackage Journeyman

Darkwind
  3. Sheaffer Augur

Is TL staying?
  4. Yohan New Member

Rosengard is staying.

Twisted Legacy already gave the ok to sell their gear for kronor in prep to move to the new server. They will become part of Citizen
  5. Ello-prexus Journeyman

Ceaseless Evolution is staying
  6. Esper Augur

The vast majority of TL are going to be in SA including the leadership. Only a few people are foolish enough to join Citizen.
    EQ1999 likes this.
  7. EQ1999 Elder

Only part of TL is joining Citi
  8. Spleen Journeyman

I think there will end up being a difference between guilds that intend to stay, and those that actually end up staying if their server is mostly empty in 2 weeks time.
  9. Detheb Augur

Thats not very nice. This is supposed to be a cordial breakup =(
  10. Marthisdil Augur

So which direction is Thraka going?
  11. Marthisdil Augur

So which direction is Thraka going?
  12. Korillo Augur

Gosh and to think I gave you cobalt vambraces, how could you betray us like this Detheb!!
  13. Zublak Augur

Think it's been stated he's going to Citizen. I recall seeing a thread where someone said he snatched the guild bank kinda like Dima did to get some Krono to take over. Just hearsay though on the forums.
  14. Draeky New Member

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.php?7657-New-Progression-Server-confirmed/page278
  15. Yaladorn Journeyman

False Prophecy is staying on RF.
  16. Zublak Augur

17. Frost New Member

Woah, if you go to the very next page of that link youll see a private pm of a SA officer claiming they had at least 75 krono and various other items when Thraka was gone. What happened to all the krono and items from the SA Officers?
  18. Zhama Elder

To be fair, literally only 2 ppl who had played in the last month went from TL to citizen, which are you and kismit. The rest of the people who went from TL to citizen were either kicked, or quit less then a month into classic, and thraka who has basically been afk since classic.
  19. Serakan Lorekeeper

Most of TL/Citizen are friends now, or at least are not bitter rivals anymore. I raided with TL on Fippy. You want to talk about someone that walks it and doesn't just talk it? I was so loyal I refused to join Citizen when TL broke up there.

I started with TL on Ragefire and went to Lockjaw and conquered some of the content for the glory of TL under the guild tag <hey im TL>

With all that said, I'm rolling with Citizen on this server. I still imagine I'll end up doing group content with my friends in TL down the road on this server. Who knows: maybe we'll all be one big super-guild-family down the road here. Bottom line is that both guilds are full of top-notch players. I will always have kinship and mad respect for all my friends in TL, and although there is competition between top guilds always, the old rivalries you try to stir up on these forums really don't exist anymore. Calling the former TL members playing with Citizen on Phini foolish is the only foolishness taking place here. The truth is that TL and Citizen have respect for each other, and in many cases long-standing friendships. Calm thyself young Padawan-learner.
    Silentchaos and Machen like this.
  20. Zhama Elder

These 2 sentences about sum up my feelings between citizen/TL. I was in citizen on fippy, TL on ragefire, and SA on phinny and id consider some ppl in both to be my friends. For all of the hate dima gets on the forums, i actually really liked playing with him, but maybe im just strange.