Which Paladin BP clickies should I get? (group-geared)

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Zumbenn, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Zumbenn New Member

I'm currently level 90 and slowly working my way to 100. I've got the Abstruse BP for clicky in addition to my epic 2.0. Which other BP clickies should I have available to me as a group tank?
  2. Mykaylla Augur

Dawnseeker's Chestpiece of the Defender, pronto! This is the most important one to get.

Other useful ones include a slew from Old Man McKenzie-
    Mithril Breastplate
    Red Dragonscale Armour
    Basalt Carapace
    (two of those take certain older raid flags to get, though. Much of it is groupable, but it depends on getting people that want to do it)

Fabled Incarnadine Breastplate while it's around, if you want an unlimited charge invis clicky (or a Brigandine Tunic)
    Vitallium Lifedefender Breastplate if you want your ghost froggy click
    One of the Firesoul Plate Breastplates from SoD if you want a heal proc click that is not limited by counters (also has a small cure on it)
    Dzarn and Elricvonclief like this.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

While I realize this is a bp clicky thread, I would recommend going for a Mask of Vanishing instead of the invis-click breastplates.

In addition to the breastplates listed above, I would toss Silver-Scribed Plate Breastplate and Breastplate of the Void into the mix.
  4. Mykaylla Augur

I thought about putting the TSS group BP on, but Silver-Scribed is something you really only get to use after dying and having no mana (which is going to be a rare occurrence in less than a week), since it conflicts with Preservation of the Iceclad.
    It's nice to have to say you did, though.