Which class is the most powerful currently.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by iamgreatness, Apr 15, 2016.

1. shadowgod Augur

any idiot can play a wizard.
  2. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Over a 2 year period playing as a raid cleric in a server first raiding guild the #1 class in rez body counts was by far and away:

Zerker.

Burst aggro spikes kill and suck resources from a raid.

Surprisingly, wizards hardly made the list.

In a DPS per night divided by death toll per class the math works out better for wizards in my experience.

Not a DPS parse, but a reality check based on real results.

Also- A zerker NEVER ONCE in my healing career saved my bacon. Evacs have saved raids <and> my bacon repeatedly.
  3. Watajoke Journeyman

clearly the class with the highest parse numbers is the most overpowered, no i wont take any time to learn how adps, debuffs or aoe works.
  4. Ravengloome Augur

Any idiot can play any class in this game, Yet there are a surprising amount of players that don't get good results or as good as the better examples.

That would define them as less than those better examples, or bad.
  5. Iila Augur

any idiot can play any class

[IMG]
    Kunon, Bobsmith, Sancus and 5 others like this.
  6. Critts Augur

Now you stated my point as a wizard I REALLY shouldn't be losing, so badly anyway. Sorry if my text didn't read like I was thinking. Yes, you can AE on W/D V/V, but we as a guild don't . Our guild only damages Vim when balance is disabled and wither/decay are tanked on different sides of the room. I also understand Wizards yield greater damage as a class because we are not as ADPS needy as Zerkers.

Grummus in anywhere from 47-54 secs

Zerker #1 40203054 52secs 773k dps
    Zerker #2 34188891 49secs 697k
    zerker #3 32664040 53secs 616k
    zerker alt #4 32224961 52secs 619k
    Critts wizard #1 27474992 51secs 538k
    the next 9 slots are filled by wizards and one ranger.
    I know that the parser isn't as reliable as we would all like it to be I'm sure I did more damage then shown here because these numbers are not ripped from my personal parse, but we can get a good idea of how things play out. The shining DPS stars are Zerkers for sure. Now what are you gonna say Zerkers AE the Bomb adds and that's why their average DPS is 138k more then the highest wizard (that time not saying I'm the best by a long shot) on TBM's premier burst fight?
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]

PS - what guild are you in that raids with ~10 wizards? (Nice!)
    Sancus and Iila like this.
  8. Critts Augur

Ahhhtata there is one ranger in there.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Clearly. The Wizard army needs their auspices, eh?
  10. Critts Augur

It doesn't help that much lol.
  11. Behelit Augur

Check the Zerkers parse, I'd be willing to bet he's AEing on Vim/Vigor for the pad even tho its unnecessary damage. As for Wither/Decay thats not a matter of AE but a matter of using Dicho Rage on the red-mob a few times to pad your parse by ~12-15mil.

Those Zerkers burst numbers arent even that great, you're either doing something wrong or missing adps to be that far behind.
  12. Kobrah Augur

Behelit in a class of his own.. so Behelit is most powerful !!!
  13. Critts Augur

You play a troll? I beat out 8 other wizards some that used mana burn. I'm not saying that we are the best squad of wizards or that the best wizard raids with us but we are surely some of the best the game has to offer. So if your saying that two groups of wizards all missed their ADPS and that the other one in the Mage group missed their ADPS and that all of us don't know how to burn then your just afraid that Zerkers just might get Nurfed if people knew how good they can be.
  14. Behelit Augur

Clearly worried about Zerkers getting nerfed, thats why I said the Zerker burns on Grummus were a little low...

You might have an exaggerated opinion of your Wizard team.
    Sancus likes this.
  15. Ravengloome Augur

Not everyone has Szeria and Silariuss bro
    Xikteny, Behelit and Sancus like this.
  16. Sancus Augur

Machin Shin
    Behelit likes this.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Ahh. Beimeth's Angels.

Everything is illuminated.
    Sancus and Behelit like this.
  18. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Holy heck, Caixaa started playing again?!
  19. Behelit Augur

ha I honestly didnt realize that was an MS wizard, altho that makes alot more sense now looking at that parse. Tolzol slapping everyone around over there, not his fault you guys aren't stepping up to his level. if you notice he also beats the other zerkers all the time too, /gasp it isnt all about the class!?
  20. Watajoke Journeyman

the roster shows 2 beastlords and 1 ranger. My guess would be zerker #1 and 2 had beastlord/bard/shaman, zerker 3 and 4 had bard/shaman, and none of the zerkers had a ranger. RIP cheetah twincasted dicho rage.