Which class is everyone choosing for Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Steele, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Steele New Member

Whats everyone planning on playing on Agnarr?

I normally go druid main with a chanter box but might switch it up this time.
  2. Sdoofbuc Augur

Berserker
    Wayylon likes this.
  3. vanvittig New Member

Cleric or Enc
  4. Zanarnar Augur

... damnit came here to poke the bear; Tagit poked it already LOL.
  5. Nuther Augur

HE or Dwarf Cleric to start.
  6. Ebon Elder

Dwarf Cleric
  7. Stilln New Member

Same thing I always do

Make a Mage, get him geared up, Farm lots of Krono! Kronos tend to go for 300-700p on the first 2 weeks (Based on Ragefire and Phini), I try and snag as many as I can during that period.
  8. nagash101 Augur

I am going to run 12 mages.

Buying 12 x Dell 24 Monitor - E2416HM - G1NY3 and 12 x Quantum Access Windows 10 Mini PC Stick, Intel Baytrail-T (Quad-core) Z3735F 1.33GHz, 2GB RAM+32GB. i will use Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders software and off to the races.
    Just kigging. Not playing unless they stop it at OoW.

9. Sillyfish Elder

Necromancer. I wanna farm stuff.
  10. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Thinking I want to go back to my roots and roll NEC. But will only play if a GM can flag me red. Priest of Discord quest being broken = teh suck.
  11. Deadshade Augur

Probably a Paladin .
    Back in 99 I knew a Paladin who was the kindest, most helpful and most pleasant guy I have ever met in a game .
    He made me addicted to Paladins even if I like an enchanter (for gameplay reasons) too .
  12. fransisco Augur

How are monks on tlp?
    Are they like basically easy win with their OP fist damage all the way through POP?
  13. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Why not both?
    vanvittig likes this.
  14. vanvittig New Member

I Will do both but i dont know who i will main on raids
  15. AgentofChange Augur

Easy win until Luclin, then they start getting beat by Rangers, and then rogues in PoP. Wizards are consistently good. They are kinda not fun to play in kunark imo but the rest of the xpacs they do well. Mages can do ok if you are a masochist.
  16. Tachyon Augur

Wizzzzzy!
  17. Potsos76 Augur

Bard. I've never played one past about level 10.
  18. malaki Augur

Half the server is going to be either mage or enchanter!
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

20. Illusory Augur

You mean either Mage or Ranger?