Where's my explaination?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by eyesings, Jan 11, 2018.

1. eyesings New Member

Tried logging in 1/11/18, but was notified i was suspended. Wasn't given any info for the duration of said suspension or reason why. I took no part in exploits that I'm aware of. I've read up on some peoples stories on their group leader quitting the mission between mob dying and opening chest, but I never had that bad luck happen to me. Would LOVE to know why I'm receiving disciplinary actions. Would have expected some kind of email or SOMETHING.

Not sure I've dealt with a business who cares so little about their customer base. It's littered all over your forums... I don't get it.
  2. eyesings New Member

Oh, and i tried petitioning from within game, and maybe I'm just flustered with a growing anger here... but I dont even see an option to petition, which is why this post is here.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Have you checked your email?
  4. eyesings New Member

Yes. And yes, I checked spam folder. On my 5th or 6th attempt to petition, it finally directed to the right page rather than the generic FAQ page. Sent in petition to get an auto reply, which I had to respond to in order for me to actually get real help. So now I wait.
  5. Zaviere Augur

Bumping this for my buddy, because a suspension like this, which isn't likely linked to the mass suspensions that happened recently since it came AFTER the majority of said mass suspensions were lifted, absolutely deserves legitimate reasoning in the form of an email or SOMETHING to the affected player/customer.

#FreeEyezing
  6. eyesings New Member

I am Eyezing and I support this hashtag
  7. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

Are you sure you have the right email address in your EQ account? I only ask because a lot of people just got suspended and this is the first time I've seen this issue come up. If this was happening to others I would have expected to see more posts about it.
  8. eyesings New Member

I have no reason to think otherwise.
  9. Geroblue Augur

It doesn't hurt to double check email settings. I found a bad email on an older account here.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

also, you should stop cheating.
  11. Angyy Journeyman

to feed off of this "let's ban and send no emails" how does it make sense for a guy who has not logged on in over 10 months to try and log in/reactivate his account(s) today and also find that ALL of his accounts are showing as "banned" when he has not been online in so long.. no emails to him either
  12. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

"You acknowledge and agree that you have not and will not acquire or obtain any intellectual property or any other rights... ...and that all such property, material and items are exclusively owned by us"

You agreed when you signed up that you don't own anything on the account, and are merely leasing the account itself, which is owned by Daybreak. They can cut you off from their account anytime without notice.

"We may terminate this agreement (including your software license and your account) and/or suspend your account immediately and without notice..."

Feel free to vent though, let it all out. That's what the player support forum seems to be for more than anything.