Where's Fippy?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sampi, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Sampi New Member

Bought the Marketplace starter pack. Got the "Overseer Elite agent has been placed in your inventory" message. Claimed reward and got the "Fippy Darkpaw has been added to your collection of Overseer Agents" message but didn't actually get Fippy.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Check the very bottom of your agents list
  3. dreadlord Augur

Yup - took me ages to work that out :)
    And then realised I hadn't been missing anything as I think he's been in 1 quest since
    OlavSkullcrusher likes this.
  4. Cacky Elder

Yeah, way back at the beginning I asked if they would list the agents by rank and then alpha order, but my request was denied! They continue to list them by an internal ID number, which is ALMOST what I just described, but is out of order for just Fippy and Darkvine Thistle (a common agent). It looks like a couple common agents got confused with each other and/or had the wrong picture assigned to them during development, and they more or less sorted it out, but didn't bother renumbering them. And Fippy it looks like has a special flag which might also (inadvertently) contribute to his being last.
  5. Nniki Augur

A ticket has been created to address the default sorting. There's just no ETA atm.
  6. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

True. I was lvl 4 or 5 in all quest types when I got the pack that had Fippy in it. I can't remember using him a quest where he filled all of the bonuses. They gave him a combination of traits that may make sense for him, but they also don't match up with any of the higher level quest slots designed with just the non-special agents in mind. Kind of ruins the value of having bought that pack mainly to get Fippy since I hardly ever end up using him.
    dreadlord likes this.