Where to return?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Red-Liner, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Red-Liner Journeyman

Not seriously played for about 18 months. I'm a casual player who has 3 boxed for the majority of time. I did raid often, but that was over 6 years ago. I have a druid, a warrior and a beastlord, all at 110. All have around 10k AA. I do not own the last expansion from 2018, TBL.

All my chars have conflagrant armor, conflagrant weapons and a mixture of stuff gained from Lceanium. It was about the limit to what I could make and kill.

I would say I have only played in order to keep my chars at the max level. Hence I did not purchase TBL.

My last real knowledge of the game was doing missions/quests in CoF, especially Dead Hills. I think known as Heroic Tasks????? I did also do some Heroic tasks in Crypt of Sul to get some Remnants of Tranquility.

Don't really think Dead Hills is for me, I remember getting quite numb at the repetition, same for Crypt. Plus I'm not sure now how the XP will be in those zones.

So I'm sort of asking where could I go now? Should I try and work through Kunark? Will it offer me much in the way of XP? Is there a "Dead Hills or Crypt of Sul" Type of Task in RoS? Or will I find it too tough?

Just basically wondering if I'm too far behind gear wise to be able to move on a bit more?

Thanks
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

My suggestion would be to hold off on buying any expansions until the new one comes out in December (which will raise the level cap to 115). Instead spend your time in Gnome Memorial Mountain, which is a zone which was permanently added as part of this years Anniversary. It offers what is more or less T4 non-visible armor, and fill your visible slots with gear from EoK (2016) and RoS (2017) expansions. GMM is not too hard, and the first HA in it is easier than the static zone, with above average reward for the risk. GMM is content for 95-110, though the gear are all req 110.
    Tucoh, Yinla and Duder like this.