Where to play?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ehell, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Ehell New Member

I am looki to get back into playing. I have a lvl 20 monk on phony and was debateig playing that or starting new on Agnarr? Any incite would be appreciated
  2. Grebhiker Lorekeeper

The bigger question is what are your goals in playing. If you are wanting to progress past PoP with the game and explore the higher content in a gradual rate, I would choose Phinigel, Ragerfire or Lockjaw.
    If you are content with PoP, then Agnarr may be the spot for you.

Next decide if you want to box? If you do, do you have multiple machines to do so on? You can go to Phinny and enjoy yourself there. If you would rather box without needing multiple machines then Ragefire or Lockjaw.

Are you going to raid? Phinigel provides instancing so there is no real competing with other guild and such. Both Lockjaw and Ragefire have healthy raiding guild choices if the instancing is not a necessary thing for you to enjoy the content. Phinigel is further ahead in content with DoN opening or opened (not sure and don't feel like checking). Ragefire and Lockjaw are entering GoD in a month.

I think a person can find a guild or experience stuff solo no matter what server they select. The bigger question is answering the questions I posed so you can best choose which is your scene.