Where to find the Heroic Cleric Guide

Discussion in 'Priests' started by eqfrantical, May 20, 2017.

1. eqfrantical New Member

I found the link to eqclerics.org site but it looks like the site went down and is being resurrected. I could not find it on there anymore.

Anyone have a copy of it or a link to a different one?

I am interested in the basic spell line ups for grouping and soloing. I have some experience playing one but it has been a long while since I spent any time doing it. Seems clerics have a lot more going on since I last played one.

Thanks
  2. Gundolin Augur

Here's an old post I found useful. A bit out of date but still robably pretty good.
    The full thread is here;
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/cleric-guide.223689/
    I have replaced the Renewals with UL, and moved UL ahead of Interventions, but I still use the same basic design.

Also a lot of good advise here, but mostly for raiding

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/clerics-the-self-healing-parse-thread.219957/
    moogs and SevrinSevendust like this.
  3. Crystilla Augur

Hi. I had to move hosting on the eqclerics.org site and in the process, we learned we couldn't just import the old posts (corrupt tables, etc.). So we had to build a brand new eqclerics.org forum so folks will have to re-register.

A sad side effect of that is while I had old backups, the corrupt table was on most of them as well; I did find one old backup that was taken just before I wrote the heroic cleric guide, so I was able to copy over all the pertinent guides, etc. But that one was unfortunately lost.

Wayback machine unfortunately did not capture an image of it. That said, I do plan to re-create what I can of it using the initial info from THIS post here on these forums.

~~
    I plan to get started on this by the weekend, so go ahead and re-register at the site if you didn't and keep an eye out.
  4. Geroblue Augur

Wasn't there a dicussion in here about Heroic Characters ? I know Shaman was one and I think Cleric was covered to. Crystilla, I think you contributed what spells to get, etc.

Edit:

I found 3 pdfs I made of the cleric conversation. Where would you like me to upload ?

edit 2:

My apologies, 2 pdfs, one was a copy.
  5. Crystilla Augur

If you want to email them to me - crystillamt@gmail.com I'll get them copied over to the new cleric boards.

Got a bit behind on redoing the heroic cleric site; anticipate now that I can start June 17th (big job interviewing coming up I have to prepare for, for as much fun as it's been not having to work these last 9 weeks, I'd like to get income again :)).
  6. MrBonesHOK New Member

Can you email me these also? I don't see them on the board. houseofkrazeesstl@gmail.com
  7. Geroblue Augur

They don't exist here as pdfs. What I did was print to pdf a conversation in here on Heroic Characters.
  8. MrBonesHOK New Member

Ok. Do you have a link to the guide you "printed?" So I can read it?
  9. Geroblue Augur

No, they were on my hard drive at home. I don't see them. I tried to find the discussion, so you could print to pdf the same info, and it appears to be gone. No old discussions here that I could find. I looked in Archives as well.

My suggestion would be to post in a new thread in The Newbie Zone that you are looking for information on how to work with a HC Cleric.
  10. Geroblue Augur

I have been searching for about 20 minutes on these forums for 'Heroic Character cleric', 'HC cleric', and 'Heroic Character'. With my forum name and without.

Only thing I could find is the FAQ in Announcements on how to get them when they first came out.

My apologies.
  11. Crystilla Augur

Hi folks. Bit late for the earlier person but for those who know that www.eqclerics.org had to move to a brand new host last year and in the process, the forum was such an old version, we couldn't convert all the information when it crashed and lost a lot, including the heroic cleric guide. I do want to resurrect it in some form but have to recreate it from scratch and get some time to do that.

In the interim, there are some decent recent posts here on this forum that will help if you just glance down the titles of the posts.
  12. MrBonesHOK New Member

13. eqfrantical New Member

I apologize for the lateness but I wanted to thank you for your replies.

My cleric is still 85, just recently got back to playing him and I wanted to learn to solo / molo with him. Not having much luck yet moloing with wiz merc on my hc cleric. Wiz tends to die lol.

So I am taking things slow and leveling an alt cleric up to get a better feel for it. I watched Roxxanna a couple of times in the past do some amazing things but I did not pay much attention at the time. (I was not playing a cleric then)