where should i start??

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by PjDubski, Apr 3, 2018.

1. PjDubski New Member

hello! I haven't played this game in so many years. lost old account. started this one. can someone give me some advice on a good server to start on that's group/newbie friendly?
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Have you read some of the other recent threads here? Not trying to be mean just curious. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/back-again-options.248187/ for example has lots of responses that might help answer a lot of questions. You might consider chatting with some of the peeps that started some of the threads to get an idea of how their experience is going and maybe you can try to join what ever server they are on and group together. Keep in mind if you are going to play on live grouping can be brutal for levels 1-100. If grouping is your biggest concern a TLP server might be a better fit for you. If content is more important than the live servers are a better solution. In terms of servers with more grouping at low levels I doubt there is a huge difference between most of them. I wish they would have a suggested low level server for all new and returning players to join to help you guys out. Also search through the guild recruitment section and see if there are any guilds recruiting low level players. There is one I have seen that says they take players of all levels. How many actual low level players they have I am unsure of though. Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your experience.
  3. Yruc Augur

Your old account may not be lost. If you can remember some of the information you should be able to get it back.

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217481518-How-do-I-recover-my-account-

Try the steps suggested and then click that didn't work if it didn't work and open a ticket with your new account and provide as much infomation as you can remember. Old address, old credit card numbers (check amazon they seem to keep them forever) old server / character names etc and then hopefully they will be able to find it. The old accounts are worth it.
    Quatr and moogs like this.