Where does fox fur come from?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Password1234, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Password1234 Augur

I foraged a tuft of fox fur the other day and didn't think much of it. I saw that, along with the skull that I foraged, you can make some kind of ornament with tradeskills. I thought it was strange, seeing as that zone didn't have any foxes, but I figured they probably came from that other zone with foxes.

And then I thought about it...

I don't remember seeing foxes in any zone. There are all manner of dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals, and other canines, but I don't remember seeing any foxes anywhere. I went ahead and actually looked it up, and it appears as though there are no foxes in EverQuest.

So where exactly are these fox skulls and tufts of fur coming from?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Rumor has it that Jaggedpine used to be full of foxes but then the poachers there killed them all and threw away the heads, skulls and furs and the other animals ate them but they made them sick.

So what your really foraging or finding are regurgitated heads, skulls and fur.

But how did the Carved Fox ear get in Dulaks?
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

they misspelled Faux fur?
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Foxes in EQ are like cows in EQ...

Don't ask where the bottles of milk come from. :D
    Axxius likes this.
  5. ShadowMan Augur

Andarriel likes this.
  6. Annastasya Augur

The milk is dwarf milk, and the foxes were forcibly evolved into Kerrans by some bored deity.
  7. Verily Tjark Augur

Yet I keep foraging tufts of dire wolf fur and can't loot a skull or make a hat...
  8. Tucoh Augur

9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Apparently foxes bark