Where can I pre order RoF?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by trickor, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Calirian Journeyman

I have it all disabled. I run NoScript and ABP on Firefox and I have all of Sony's Official sites listed as trusted, but I turned everything off before trying to purchase the pre-order and it still isn't working. The error message leads me to think that it's an issue on their end, but obviously if everyone else can pre-order and I'm the only one having the problem it's not them.
  2. Nedrom Augur

Have a smartphone or tablet you can try from or a neighbor?
  3. Calirian Journeyman

I do, but I'm starting to think it's not the actual pre-order system I'm having an issue with. I know it's the CC on my account, it works fine, it's gotta be something janky in between. I'm on hold with LiveChat now, hopefully they'll be able to give me some answers.
  4. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

This comparison doesn't say anything about "tracking feature" unless I'm missing it. When I go to order the standard version highlights 3 things and the premium version highlights an additional "tracking feature"

What is the tracking feature that the premium version has vs the standard version?
  5. Derd Augur

Since i've already pre ordered i cant actually test the preorder but i can get to the page thru the link on the purchase expansions just fine. And to deux, i dont know of any 'tracking feature' sorry if your seeing something that is confusing you. The only real in game difference is you get a special collection quest for collectors edition along with the other fluff, mercs and extra mount etc
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

click on "What's Included"

Collector's is:
    • Entitlement: Rain of Fear
    • In-Game Item: Harbinger’s Staff
    • In-Game Item: Fear Corrupted Phase Spider Metamorph Totem
    • Rain of Fear Tracking Feature

Standard is:
    • Entitlement: Rain of Fear
    • In-Game Item: Harbinger’s Staff
    • In-Game Item: Fear Corrupted Phase Spider Metamorph Totem
  7. Derd Augur

I dont get a what's included button when i'm at the soe page for preordering. I get two lists one with the standard and one with collectors and checkmarks for what is or is not included with the expansion. Sorry but i dont know where your seeing this button. There are many many more items than just those things though. OOO i was able to find that button.. had to go to the next step for preordering , eh dont know just a mistake as there is no tracking feature that isnt included.
    Everyone will have the ach's Rof tab i think a revolt would happen if they just made that a collectors only bonus :)
  8. Calirian Journeyman

Well LiveChat got it working, I have no idea what they did, or what was causing it, but it's fixed. Thanks to everyone who offered ideas or tried to help :) Hope everyone has fun in RoF!
  9. Axxius Augur

EQ client used to allow pre-ordering new expansions from the server select screen. 2 weeks before the release it would start saying that 'You own 18 of 19 expansions' and un-gray the Order button.

Why are you not doing this anymore?
  10. Khat_Nip Meow

Deleting this as I corrected my own problem.
  11. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Will Rain of Fear be availble via steam? Its sorta handy to be able to gift an expansion for friends/family/guildie in need.
  12. Trevius New Member

I too am curious if EQ1 will ever be available on Steam again. I have purchased a few expansion via Steam when it was available and have gifted a few expansions to friends via Steam as well. I see EQ2 is still being updated and available on Steam, so I am not quite sure why EQ1 is not. It would be nice to have that option again in the future. I would love to get RoF for myself and probably a friend or 2 via Steam if possible.

Perhaps I should have just started a new thread for this topic instead of piggy-backing off of this one...