Where are Robe Ornaments?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by -Necromancer-, Dec 5, 2012.

1. -Necromancer- New Member

I have looked all over the web and nothing seems to show me where to find Robe Ornaments. In my case I am looking for Ebon Hero's Forge Cloth Robe. Are these even in the game now? I NEVER see any robes on the bazaar and I never seem to see anyone wearing them? So please let me know where these drop if they are in the game yet? TYVM!
  2. Endaar Augur

Ebon at least is in the game, I had one drop in a City of Bronze instance. (The Traitor Revealed)

I was disappointed to see it's just a black version of the standard beige robe. I hope some of the other ornaments are more varied and something more than a solid color.

Endaar
  3. -Necromancer- New Member

Yes they need to add armor/robe ornaments to the market like the weapon/shield stuff they have imo!
  4. Vouivre Augur

Pretty sure all the colored HF armor does this. It is just a tinted copy of the original.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Cakvala Augur

Yeah they will just be a different color with the base design the same.

These i bet are time consuming to make we probably wont see any more for another 3+ months probably.
  6. Xnao Augur

They were worth the wait.

Now if only they set them so that iksar could wear the robe and hero's forge boots!
  7. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

I got an Ebon robe in Sarith I think. Still in my inventory, don't have HF myself.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

? They can't wear them? I know us monks are getting the shaft again as far as Robes go, but I thought had seen some Iksar with the new Robes or do you just mean the new drops?
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

The robes make my high elf look tubby. I don't use it. Other races seem to fit better.
  10. Naugrin Augur

I got a veridian robe ornament in (I think) Grelleth's the other day. Green tint.
  11. silku Augur

I got an ebon cloth robe yesterday in the Grounds while farming bixies.
  12. Potawatomi Augur

I'd like to at least get an update on when the raid ornaments are going to be in the game, if at all.
  13. Potawatomi Augur

So we are getting new caster hats next week...anyone seen anything on raid robes?
  14. Sinzz Augur

i really wish they would thin them out a little bit seems to make everyone look cumbersome .