When will we know if vote passed?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DryalRmog, Sep 2, 2015.

1. DryalRmog Augur

i am trying to remember when the vote period ends, and also how will we know if vote passed? I remember on other severs you would get server wide message the mystical barrier surrounding bleach blagh blagh has fallen and new exp is open.

Just curious on timing here for ragefire/kunark
  2. Yara_AB Augur

Announcement says:
    So voting still goes on including sept 6th (including aug 24th and sept 6th it is exactly 2 weeks).

After that - if the votes are in favor of kunark - it opens 7th:

3. DryalRmog Augur

So if pass, Labor Day, nice!
  4. Tulgin Augur

The vote passed, 74%
  5. DryalRmog Augur

?

Link to results, or is vote open till Sept 6th as stated above...
  6. Machen New Member

One factor people should be aware of.

The voting period runs through September 6, but normally somewhere around a day before the end of the voting period, the system stops accepting new votes. Not sure if it is intentional or a bug that never got fixed, but you'll want to get your votes submitted by Friday to make sure they are counted.
  7. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

Don't want to give away any spoilers but the Sticky from Holly kind of let's the vote results out of the bag
  8. Machen New Member

Not necessarily.

Since the vote ends when no one from the dev staff is actually at work, it isn't like they could flip the switch on transfers right after the voting is done. They need to get it done ahead of time, before the weekend.

What if the vote is close and could go either way? Or even if it were something like 60% against opening Kunark, but only a third of the server had voted so far, so it could still swing toward opening. They'd have to go ahead and turn off transfers ahead of time just in case... Otherwise, if the vote passed and transfers were still open for a bit before they got to turning them off Monday afternoon, someone would end up having a fungi tunic etc on Lockjaw.
  9. Nuttmeg Augur

Lockjaw will take a fungi tunic. In fact, we'll trade you Mabb + the mage army of your choice that transferred over from Ragefire for it. =)
  10. Zublak Augur

Mabb already took his scumbag self back to Ragefire over a week ago.
  11. Lejaun Augur

Where am I supposed to buy my <insert class chest piece/robe> armor from Hate for 10 Krono now?
  12. Steampunk Augur

Dang, you are in a hard spot! I guess you'll just have to go earn it yourself....
  13. Lejaun Augur

But how will loot sellers feed their children if I do that?
  14. Steampunk Augur

Well, this is going to sound cold and heartless, but who cares? Besides, real loot sellers don't have children. They are too busy monopolizing content to have real sex.
    Alpha_Ragefire likes this.