When will we get the F&F tradable items?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Happygame, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Happygame New Member

I cant find the items under /claim.

Are the tradable items available before Night of Shadows launch?

The tradable ticket should be available before launch and can be used on another account to let that account to get pre-order items.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

We are in Pre Launch now. So the game has not launched.

It is Beta. There is no F&F Beta.

All of the items in F&F have two little * by them which according to the small print at the bottom

** Available for claim at the launch of the expansion
  3. Happygame New Member

Didn’t notice that.

After checking , I found Expansion ticket has a * & ⁺ and Level 100 Heroic Character has a ⁺

Others 3 have ++,

So we should get Expansion ticket and Level 100 Heroic Character before the launch of the expansion
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

* Available to claim on Time-Locked Progression servers
    ** Available for claim at the launch of the expansion
    ⁺ Delivered 72 hours after purchase
    ⁺⁺ Available to claim at the launch of the expansion or 72 hours after purchase, whichever is later.
  5. KarmaKitty Augur

Tradable: Level 100 Heroic Character ⁺ (one plus). The other tradable are ++ (two pluses).
    Tradable heroics appears to be the only one tagged with one plus. Perhaps that is a mistake
    and it should be tagged as ++. Still waiting for delivery.

Could just be me. I purchased a level 100 heroic in the marketplace. Used it, then purchased
    a second level 100 heroic in the marketplace and it failed to deliver. In the end, they refunded
    the purchase as they were unable to deliver a 2nd level 100 heroic to my account. Don't know
    if that is a widespread issue or just me. So, it is possible they tried to deliver the level 100 heroic
    and it failed. I have no way of knowing.

Putting the Arg^h^h^hfun back into eq.

6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Kinda weird we cant claim the goblet's yet.
  7. Whulfgar Augur

thats not how that works. You wont get it until after launch if its in game tradeable
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

The tradable expansion is not a pre-order. It does not grant the Petroglyphic ornaments nor the beta access. Only the *paid bundle* grants those. The expansion itself is not a bundle, nor are current expansions granting all prior expansions a bundle. Only the paid item through the web front is the bundle.
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

The 72 hours may be business days only for the purchase verification process, a petition to CS should be able to tell you whether the delivery was processed or not or whether there were any errors. They are also the ones that can correct a purchase failed delivery.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

If you purchased the pre order Tuesday you will be receiving the tradeable expansion ticket and 100 heroic today. Was a 72 hour hold on them for fraud. They want to make sure it clears your credit card.
  11. KarmaKitty Augur

True Soulbanshee/Thunderkiks.
    Depends on time of purchase, how they count and when they do things. I could very well still be
    just inside the waiting period. Could just be waiting on the "delivery" job. Just jumpy do to history :eek:
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

I'll find out in half an hour =) I was going to put the exact times on my comment but didn't think I really had to saying 72 hours hehe.
  13. Ranor Lorekeeper

I got mine :)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

Same =) exactly 72 hours from purchase
    Ranor likes this.
  15. LesserArchi Elder

I will see if I can auction out of your hands on the expansion ticket cheap. :)
  16. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

doubt it lol
  17. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

isnt there a tradeable visage? not seeing it in claims i know you wont be able to prob get that til the exp comes out. All i see is the two mounts and tradeskill depot. I got the heroic 100 and expansion ticket already like 30mins ago.
  18. Thunderkiks Augur

No tradeable illusion
  19. eqgamer Augur

A tradable illusion would be great. Would love to see that added in future.
    Thunderkiks likes this.