When will T4 be released.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by boukk_sebilis, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Time to start the summer hunt for te new expansion info !! Now where is that link for the patents and trademakrs office lol
  2. Horathmir Elder

If there was no Beta we might see for the first time in a few years a truely "Honest" race to top and the endgame victors crowned legitimately
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

If you think beta testing did anything to influence the last few expansions "race" then you are mistaken, lol.
  4. Kelefane Augur

Guessing you havent read this whole thread. Beta doesnt help anyone "get ahead" anymore due to how the raid game has changed.
  5. Explicit Augur

You get to farm the same boring content as everyone else approximately 30 mins, or whatever other small number the first guild "wins" by nowadays, longer!
  6. Piemastaj Augur

You would also see a hugely broken expansion that wouldn't be winnable.

Even RoF, Xorbb 1 was bugged so if pets or familiars got hit with the Fireball the zone would crash. Xorbb 2 wouldn't spawn in a new instanced. And that was with Beta testing.
  7. Caudyr Augur

Or they could give me free time on my EQ sub for doing the maps for them! :p
  8. Obiwon Elder

good idea, but its the rich get richer methodology as far as the quality of the loot. The power guilds are already beating it more so getting more of the rarer drops. However, I do think Hard should do something / provide some reward. Maybe some "other" decent rare, or (and I hate to even give this idea) some 1-3 use clickies that provide some really nice short-term perk usable in the group game or soloing, possibly in raids.