When swimming

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by KalbicWidmer, Jul 5, 2021.

1. KalbicWidmer New Member

I keep surface when I'm in a water zone even when sitting. This is a problem because sometimes I am at a camp and I keep drifting upward toward hostile mobs. Is there anything I can do to keep this from happening?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

END key is the default to move directly down, works when sitting
    KalbicWidmer likes this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Take off levitate should help iirc this pushes you to the surface of water bodies.
    Herf and Flatchy like this.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Yup Levi is your culprit. I am probably the only person that hates levi being on my when I play (unless needed). I have to take it off my sham and wiz when doing Ole Grining Finley or Morwena , I find them floating upwards otherwise.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. KalbicWidmer New Member

Thank you, it was Levitate.
  6. Gialana Augur

When fighting in water, I either take of the levitate or use the end key to stay at the bottom. At least when playing in windowed mode, I can hold down the end key, minimize the window or click to another window, release the end key, and go back to the first window. That seems to keep the end key locked, so I get the benefits of the end key without having to keep my finger on it constantly. Pressing and releasing the end key with the window active will then stop the end key from being permanently active.