When do Warriors get fun/good?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Ivarn, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Ivarn New Member

Hey all,

Just came back to the game a week or two ago, and made a trio of Warrior/Enchanter/Druid.
    My question is when does the warrior get good? My team is currently 54, and the warrior is having trouble holding aggro, gaining aggro after losing it, and just generally seems weak. I like the idea of the warrior a lot, and am down to see it through if there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm just curious when the warrior class starts to feel more warrior-esque.

Not trying to bash the warrior at all. It is likely that I just suck and am doing something wrong, but I am wondering if I'd be better off with SK.
  2. mackal Augur

Warriors lack aggro tools early on. At 70 they have two discs they can spam (and an AE one too)

Warriors will always be the best tank for named, but both Knights get better aggro tools earlier which makes them better for grouping.

I'm not sure what you mean by "warrior-esque"
  3. Aziuno Augur

In addition to what Mackal said, alot of warriors threat is through Procs.

Look for anger procs and stun procs
    I don't know about live content if people still use the LDON aug's, but there is some hate generation augs you can farm in LDONS
  4. Repthor Augur

your warrior not gonna feel fun/exciteing untill lvl 100 for grouping

only 46 lvls to go
  5. Brohg Augur

I've a second warrior, he was a stronger tank than non-tank 105s beginning at 96.

Warrior class in general has a modern-ish suite of tools from level 70.