When are we getting the vote to vote?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by baconandeggrolls, Oct 9, 2015.

1. baconandeggrolls New Member

When is Ragefire getting the vote to determine the lockout timers for each expansion etc that Roshen said we were getting? I know when Kunark was "beaten" it was to early in the expansion to get a real assessment, but I think people are probably ready now or very soon.

Lets get this poll rolling!
  2. sugi Lorekeeper

Lockjaw is still on classic.

thats comedy right there
  3. Weverley Augur

If i was on ragefire i wouldn't expect a velious vote til december since they are working hard delivering the new expansion for live.My 2cp
  4. shaggster Lorekeeper

Lockjaw needs a vote. this classic is getting old
  5. Machen New Member

Lockjaw had a vote, and you still have the opportunity to move to the faster server if long classic isn't your thing after all...
  6. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I personally want a vote option for a longer time in classic. There just simply aren't enough golden Efreetis on the server.

[IMG]
  7. Finley Augur

You could look so cool if you used old school models.
    Alphont likes this.
  8. Porygon Augur

People who think the old models look better are lying to themselves and others.

It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Like c'mon, everyone knows they look terrible. You just miss them... Let's be serious for like 2 minutes.
    Sequins likes this.
  9. Finley Augur

I think they look a lot cleaner, but the main selling point is the animations are a million times better. New models look like they're gonna throw their shoulder out every time they swing

Also why does everyone have to be so jacked? Gnomes looking like they spend 4 hours a day in the gym
  10. Redik2 Augur

Bro, do you even lift?
  11. Finnster Elder

the new models suck for many races. Like for humans. I have a sexy Tom Selleck mustache. The girls dig it. But with the new models I looks like He-Man with movements like Herman Munster.
  12. Freed New Member

I wouldnt worry about it Gulfein, the way you raid you will still be in classic trying to gear up when most of us are in Velious.
    Sequins likes this.
  13. Semah Augur

Woah woah woah, too soon. We need to vote to vote about the voting first.
  14. Porygon Augur

I feel like this is un called for, nice average thread, and here we are hating on the golden efreeti himself.
  15. Sollace New Member

Wait people like the new models? My dark elf looks like he was riding a horse for 8 hours straight the way he runs with new models enabled. Also why do they all stand with a swagger? Old models enabled so I don't have to stay in first person the whole time.
  16. Zublak Augur

Old models are the best! I tried the new models back when they first launched.... I just couldn't do it.
  17. Alpha_Ragefire Lorekeeper

It is a fairly common understanding that RF is now 3 months per expansion and LJ is 6 months per. A vote to vote is just silly at this point.
  18. Grandma Elder

Rf did not become the 3 month per expansion server. It was decided by dbg from how they read the poll results that it would open kunark early. The rest of the expansions still stay as originally agreed when the server opened unless another poll changes that.
  19. Zublak Augur

Still hoping we can see a vote on LJ for a possible early Kunark release for November. It's pretty boring!
  20. Grandma Elder

you shouldn't people who were promised 6 months transfered to LJ just for that reason.