Whats up DBG?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tullian, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Protagonist Tank

Because I'm not wrong. I've had zero issue with this. Very few people I've seen in game have had issue with this. The people I see who do say they've had issue with this were the poo-flinging, politics ranting, race-bating, edgelords that annoy everyone so much that they get mass reported every time they open their mouth.

My original statement, before I had to get blunt with you and underline it in small words, stands perfectly true: Consider why it's you being filtered and not other people. Because this thing you're doing here? This behavior where you want everything to be a toxic internet slapfight?

This is it.
  2. EnchFWO Augur

And those VERY FEW PEOPLE are having an issue though. Thank you. I'm glad you finally became rational in realizing not every single instance of this is due to some nefarious reason. Just because you don't like me on the forums doesn't mean I'm a d**che in game and spaming or behaving inappropriately. I'm not - which I already described but you wanted to ignore that and just categorize me with your demonized spammers because you lost face.
    Ferriciean likes this.
  3. Protagonist Tank

Whoop, there it went again. Shame, I bet he was on the edge of a personal realization about why large numbers of strangers find his whinging diatribes distasteful to listen to, to the point that large numbers of them use an automated system to enforce his silence.

I'll just assume he figured it out, gained enlightenment, and move on with my life satisfied that another poor soul gave up the habits of a sad and impotent life of internet rage venting.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  4. EnchFWO Augur

It must get exhausting having to reuse the same material over and over again but still never actually be funny.

But again, I'm glad you decided to go with personal attacks on someone you don't even know or how they act in game to detract from an actual real ISSUE. Just because you didn't experience it doesn't mean it's not happening - and you admitted yourself you knew 'a few' people who experienced it.

That said, please take your 24 toon mage troll train to Rathe Mtns.
  5. EnchFWO Augur

And again trying to do a sale in tells via the auction channel:

I tried to send: I don't want to drain all your plat so you said you had 800 so I'll sell to you for 700

BLOCKED

Revised: I don't want to drain all your $ so you said you had 800 so I'll sell to you for 700

SENT

Please keep trolling though... nothing to see here! :rolleyes:
  6. Sturmx Lorekeeper

7. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

This is becoming more of a problem. On Povar, not a night goes by without our members having trouble talking in raid channels, etc.

Yes, we're marking as not-spam. No, we're not talking about people who rave in general chat and could've done something to offend someone.

Anyone actually looking into this?
  8. Christopher84 Journeyman

This has been my personal experience as well, everything is fine then all of a sudden I can't send tells unless I keep them short.