What's the chances we can get click-from-bags with Looselin?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Jan 15, 2018.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

C'moooooon!

This is one of the least game breaking qol features that already exist elsewhere!
    Machentoo and Xanadas like this.
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

Because it is pronounced Luck'Linn.

This is why we can't have nice things.
    JustACleric, Punchu and Ckador like this.
  3. Nolrog Augur

Blutarski . . . zero point zero.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Zinkeh Augur

This is one of those things i just don't understand why it hasn't been implemented. Having to move everything out or leave a damn bag slot open is annoying as hell.
  5. snailish Augur

I would enable click-from-bag with Luclin as there's a candyland of more-desirable things to click come Luclin, and this keeps "classic more classic" in that sense if that is important.

It's not up to me of course.
  6. Punchu Augur

I feel like click from bags discourages buying bags from the marketplace, so good luck with that.
  7. Schwifty Journeyman

This would be a great QoL improvement, and make acquiring clickies even more desirable.

Even better if it could only be from inside a bag with the Magic tag, that's actually incentive for the marketplace bags.
  8. Semah Augur

Eh, I'd have bought a 2nd 40-slot even with click-from-bags.
  9. Machentoo Augur

I like how you guys keep asking for things that have been denied to the previous 6 progression servers.
    snailish and Nolrog like this.
  10. XevBard99 Lorekeeper

Click from bags? Too OP and out of era

40 slot bags? A-OKAY!

Add the ability to buy Click from bags to the DBG store since all you care about is money.
  11. Silinius Augur

lols, you guys think they will give you click from bag with Luclin? We've been begging for that since classic on Lockjaw (more than 2 years).
  12. Semah Augur

Well, I mean, they did merge Vulak and Fippy. ;-)
  13. Aziuno Augur

Prison server will never get Click from Bags, or Buff Block.
    GG
  14. Machentoo Augur

So we should anticipate click from bags in about three more years, five years after we asked for it.
  15. Zapsos Augur

Umm, not having to keep top level inventory slots for clickies means I buy *less* bags, not more
  16. Darchias Augur

Yes, that's exactly what he's saying. If you can click from bags, you don't need that 40 slot bag to keep up any more since you can actually fill all eight of your normal inventory spaces with bags instead of leaving three open for clickies.
    Punchu likes this.
  17. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

What lol

I specifically didn't buy the expansion bundle that came with the Duffel of Dizok because I don't want to give up any of the top level slots I'm using for clickies...
  18. Zinth Augur

your chances? Nill... enjoy your server
  19. Magic Augur

Bump!
    I am have 3 40-slots bags atm, and quiver, other 4 slots used for clicky items.
    Soo me cant buy another bag from last news, but if me can click from bags i am ready to buy some more 40-slots! :)
  20. Nuther Augur

You mean Luck-lin?
    Ckador likes this.