Whats a good 6th?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pantharo, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Pantharo Journeyman

So i know my group isnt perfectly optimal as is, but i like the all of the classes i currently have in it, (which is why they are there) i just recovered my old 6th account and im wondering what to put in there.... Currently i have a.... War-Clr-Enc-Mnk-Brd i was thinking maybe like a Shm or a BST or Zerk? not really sure what to use for the 6th, right now i am using an extra healer merc just while im learning how to play this many at once without dying haha, buti think i have the hang of it, so ready to put some more dps/utility in there now! please let me know what you all think!
  2. Tucoh Augur

I box a war/bard/mage, and my advice is for level 105.

Depending on what you're doing, you'll probably do it faster if you drop two characters and go with:
    war/bard/cleric + 3 mercs
    war/enc/cleric + 3 mercs
    war/bard/monk + 3 mercs

If you want to add a character and are good at boxing:
    war/bard/berserker + 3 mercs

is probably the strongest configuration. If you don't want to switch to DPS a lot:
    war/bard/ranger + 3 mercs is very good.
  3. Outlander Engine Elder

I think you want more dps.

If you are intent upon boxing 6, and you like what you have, it seems like the best option would be Wizard. Easily boxed dps without having to worry about positioning. Add's evac and ports for travel, and snare for dungeon pulling.
  4. Gundolin Augur

If you are six boxing I would add a Magician. Good DPS, can be neglected and still get dps with pet and damage shields, and you don't have to move as many characters around with COTH, If you start moving through Dungeon zones only having 1 toon to move is so much nicer than trying to navigate with six.
  5. Ultrazen Augur

Druid by a mile. Easy to macro, doesn't have to position in fights, can backup heal, port, evac, teleport to bind.....it's not even close.

The last thing you want on that team is another class you have to position.
  6. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Yea i would pick Mage, Wiz or Druid
  7. eqgamer Augur

Agree on Mage as well because w pet you can at min ensure continuous dps.
    Gundolin likes this.