What would I be coming back to?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hilo, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Hilo Journeyman

I want.to come back to the game. I can't accept my set being left at level 105. I haven't played really in 3 years , just on and off once in a while.

Vox is my home server. How is it these days? Was pretty dead years ago.
  2. Snoww New Member

Bonus xp so a perfect time to come back as 105 and see what the game has now :) Easy enough for you to catch up at that level, can't say I know much about vox however
  3. Sissruukk Rogue One

Vox has a low, but active, population. It has some good guilds on there, with plenty of helpful people that will be more than happy to get you up to speed and such. GenChat can get interesting at times, but that is part of the fun. Vox isn't up to raiding up-to-date content yet, but that is something one of the guilds is starting to slowly working towards.
  4. TheStugots Augur

Bonus xp, you say? When is this happening?
  5. Sissruukk Rogue One

Happening now, my good fellow EQer.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Source? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.
  7. Poppinfresh Elder

Neither have I, nor am I seeing "(with a bonus)" after kills. EQ2 has a bonus running though.

EDIT: I stand corrected, there IS a bonus running. I was AFK for a bit and was looking at an old XP message. Didn't see an announcement, but hey, I'll take it.
  8. Sissruukk Rogue One

Hrm...logged in this morning and had a little icon for events, clicked on it and it said basically, "Happy New Years, enjoy bonus XP!"

That was at about 4 AM CST, and I didn't actually go kill anything to see if I got the message. I am at work now, so can't find out until I get home.
  9. TheStugots Augur

Good to know. Haven't been on yet today. Thanks!
  10. Hilo Journeyman

I was really stoked about getting a PC from the pawnshop today and putting EQ in . Found a wonderful one that can run all 3 of my dudes no problem for only $110.

Then my wife tells me our son lost our prepaid debit card...

Crushed. Idk how else to pay for subs and expansions without it. No more 30 day cards anywhere.
  11. Sissruukk Rogue One

doh! Sorry to hear of the bad luck!
  12. Risiko Augur

They sale prepaid credit cards at Walmart, every grocery store ever, and most convenience stores. Unless you live somewhere where there are no stores at all, I am willing to bet you can run down there and get a prepaid credit card.
  13. Tatanka Joe Schmo

It's probably more an issue of losing the $$ that were on the lost card.
  14. Hilo Journeyman

No money was lost on the card. I was under the impression that if the prepaid didn't have your name and address on it , that the order won't process. If I'm wrong I'm omw to Hy-Vee to get one that works.
  15. Hilo Journeyman

I already bought the computer , if I can't figure out a prepaid solution I'll buy Kronos at the rip off rate till I can get another NetSpend card.