What Will You Win In The J!NX Fippy Darkpaw Giveaway?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Now is your chance to WIN your very own Fippy Darkpaw plush and EverQuest shirt, courtesy of our friends over at J!NX!

[IMG]

You can enter this contest at the link here. This contest starts today, and runs until Monday, December 8, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST. Don't miss YOUR chance to enter.

If you haven't already visited their store, J!NX has a number of EverQuest shirts and other SOE game branded swag. Level up your wardrobe today!

In addition, we have a special promotion running with J!NX through the end of the year. Learn more about the digital item bundle available when you purchase ANY SOE item from the J!NX store before December 31, 2014 in the post here.
  2. Sebbina Augur

Why are your Jinx friends curious? Are they felines?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Meow meow meow.

I mean... Fixed!
  4. Atholas New Member

I think it would be cool to sport some EQ swag but Roshen, MAKE SURE we have at least TWO color choices with the tee cause the one i see in the picture is red and i know im not the only one who will not wear red anything because its been shown in SOME studies that red is a confrontational color vs. other colors. You dont have to take my statement at face value. Do some research and see that different colors in the spectrum affect people in different ways(red being shown to be a color that cause people to get agitated like when they are locked in a red room vs. being locked up in a blue room. sounds stupid i know but the research is out there studies have been done if you fish the web you will find published studies that somewhat reinforce this theory) and the truth is red is a horrible color just imo altho i know im not the only guy on the planet having at least ONE alternate choice would go a long way showing that you guys at the front office hear our voice and at least consider this request
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

I'll definitely pass your feedback on to J!NX! All of the shirts seen on their page are ones that they designed.

Red is a color that does VERY well on their store. That being said, what alternate colors do you think works with this design?
  6. Maxe Augur

Anything other than red. While red does very well, some of us live in areas where red shirts are target practice. <3 the design though. I remember I was showing it to my gf and all I had to say was "that is awesome, just wish it wasn't red so I could wear it".
    Cazmac likes this.
  7. Poyzen Frawg Augur

But but but ... Santa wears red.....
    Roshen likes this.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Studies also show people wearing red are seen as more sexy...:)
    Roshen likes this.
  9. Atholas New Member

really just any "nuetral" color would rock. earth gray, earth green, earth blue. really just any "softer" color than red... and yes what maxe said is true about red and possibly a reason ive developed an aversion to it over the years... lived in the ghetto awhile got a job outta town scored some red tshirts with my employers name on them and wore one home and was asked... no actually told if i didnt take the shirt off then and there they were gonna take it off me(actually what they said was way worse)so i took it off and when i got home tossed it and every red shirt i owned.. could be why im into nuetral colors now i had never actually put that thought together before now, interesting self discovery reading a post! lol. oh and i do understand jinx isnt here to please one guy and m sure its not monetarily beneficial for them to offer every color in the rainbow im just asking for an option is all, thank you.
    Cazmac likes this.
  10. Fendy Augur

Red is for pvp. Blue is for pve. Violet is for roleplay. There's 3 color choices :)
    Cazmac likes this.
  11. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Votigo Privacy Policy is the pits. I suggest reading it, re-reading it, and reading it again slowly.

http://www.votigo.com/corp/privacy.php

And really.. We need an additional site to add full name, address, phone number, DOB, e-mail, etc...? For a Shirt?

If it wasn't linked from the community manager, on an official SOE site, this pops so many red flags it isn't funny.

PS. If you do sign up for the contest, you're authorizing Votigo to send you spam mail, based on the data they collect from you. It is in their privacy policy (even though it doesn't tell you, up front, where you enter all of this information)

One more thing.. it is not a secure website either. Your information is not encrypted. Have fun with that.

Like I said, I'm not "not trusting" this, _only_ due to previous use and posting by community reps at SOE. However, these are great examples of what I instruct/advise clients to watch out for.

*edit* cleared a portion, just to keep it more "professional".
    Cazmac likes this.
  12. Feradach Augur

Is there anywhere we can buy the Fippy plush doll?
  13. Darzag Elder

Funny...I am sitting here in a red shirt as I read this. RED...It was, at one time, a symbol of support for our troops to wear red on Fridays.
  14. Pazen New Member

If it were an art contest I am sure it would be more fun. I don't use Facebook and Twitter! I have designed many T-Shirts for schools with new fresh team logos. After looking at this page, I would not even sign up for either of these accounts to win any of the awards. I think the awards could be better, then again its about like the in game raiding rewards not enough given after a win, then its lock out time.
  15. Maccuul Elder

The biggest size is 3xl :(
    There is no tall sizes either.
    When they did the Fan Faire shirts they went to 5xl.

Some of us would really appreciate better size options.
  16. Roshen Brand Manager

The only place we've sold these has been SOE Live 2014 and PAX Prime 2014.

At this time there are no other places to purchase this plush.
  17. Fendy Augur

Does J!NX have them? Who's providing them for this contest?
  18. Aikharos Journeyman

There are a lot of people who would like to have a sweatshirt/hoodie; however, one of the most common sizes (XL) is not available. I would buy one but it appears I have been JINXed!!!
    Cazmac and Lisandra like this.
  19. Roshen Brand Manager

The Fippy plushes for this contest are being provided from my personal collection. I liberated them with care from SOE Live 2014.

I love each and every one of them. Even if Fippy doesn't make it into Qeynos *this* time, he's already made it... into my heart!

[IMG]
    Sadanie, Feradach, Iila and 2 others like this.
  20. Iila Augur

Now put them all in a Nagafen hat~
    Obiziana likes this.