What time does Double XP start?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

What time does Double XP start? Looking forward to some Christmas grinding...also how about an EQ stimulus payment of 1 krono for all players? :p
  2. Cervelo Journeyman

How come the Xmas/holiday bonus hasn't been applied yet?
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Because of the Mandela Effect.
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  4. Dimek New Member

There has been no anoucement that there is going to be bonus xp. Maybe they are not doing it this year.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Xmas is cancelled
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

Was there a xmas xp bonus last year? Not finding it in announcements forum.
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Sigh...

Use EQ Resource events and look at their calendar from past years to determine the most likely time and what bonuses will be happening:
    https://events.eqresource.com/

We pretty much always get an after Xmas to New Years bonus week-ish. Usually bonus xp with a marketplace sale of some type (although last year, we got bonus rares instead).

And it's never double xp ... the only double xp is Labor Day. Everything else is 50% (except July 4th which is usually 76%).
    Riou likes this.
  8. Cervelo Journeyman

9. Herf Augur

There was no Xmas XP bonus in 2019 as far as I can find in th 2019 announcements. I am expecting a discount in the DB store, and a +50 rares bonus sometime in the next week.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Sadly, it's stilled tied up in committee. But don't worry, the bribery committee is busily working on highly remunerative, err lucrative, darn...what's that word? Oh, persuasive arguments to get the bonuses flowing. It will be soon with those least in need getting them first.

We dwarves would like to thank all of you for being patient while we hoard our wealth.
    Shanarias, Sissruukk and Herf like this.
  12. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Svann2 and Nennius like this.
  13. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I wondered why dorf bodies were jingling so much went they hit the dirt...guess I need to actually loot them normally I would only find half drank bottles of MadDorf 20/20
    Nennius likes this.
  14. Velisaris_MS Augur

That was 2020's plan all along.
    Skuz likes this.
  15. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Let's ring in the New Year with bonuses!

• 75.21% Experience Bonus
    • 50.21% Rare Spawn Bonus
    • 50.21% Decrease Lockout Timers
    • 20.21% DarkPaw Cash Store Discount (stackable)
    Please? :)
    Duder likes this.
  16. Svann2 The Magnificent

Skuz likes this.
  17. Spencer Kane New Member

Has Jenn Chan decided to suck the life out of the holidays now as well? No bonus of any kind? According to several web-sites ESO has a bonus, WoW has one, BDO has, and FF14 has one. EQ not so much yet. Maybe she has another 18 hour launch planned for us or an 8 hour emergency maintenance! She's been very generous with those kind of events. Well . . . Happy Flipping Holidays!
  18. GoneFission Augur

If there’s a holiday XP bonus, it’s usually at New Years. Christmas is still close to the expansion launch, and the XP bonus in the run up to the expansion.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Skuz like this.
  19. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

What is "Xmas?"
  20. Endorek Lorekeeper

Instead of bonus XP, they decreased the number of new AA to even it out.
    Zynt and Celephane like this.