What Temple of Veeshan items are being removed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Snaky-CT, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snaky-CT Journeyman

What items are being removed?
    I have some of these on my alts and depending on the item i'd hate to loose it.
    Cant reply to the original thread it was locked so couldnt post this question there
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

RoF Temple of Veeshan items, not Velious ToV items.
  3. Hatsee Augur

Should only be the new revamped NToV items that went live early on an untuned set of dragons, meaning that you could two group what is pretty much the best loot you will see in RoF.
  4. Snaky-CT Journeyman

Sure hope that is all - a dev post to clear this up would be appreciated
  5. Noobieguy Augur

It's the gear people got when they went into a "revamped" ToV that I can only guess accidentally went live. Basically new RoF raid loot that was bugged (IE: not in it's final tuned form) and able to kill with a group or 2. You would know if you got this loot :p Not the old school ToV loot.
  6. Snaky-CT Journeyman

Ive seen too many times over the years where posters say "this is how it should be" when in fact it gets implemented exactly how the dev originally posted.

I dont mind being called any number of names, I just want an official clarification.
  7. Piestro Augur

It's only the new items, not Vellious ToV items.
  8. Langya Augur

This thread exists, doesn't it? Must mean that it was not clear enough for people other than yourself...who probably read the locked thread on the topic before it got buried way down under everything else since the lock. OP is not being unreasonable in asking for a bit of clarity from those officially able to share information. What is stickied by Ngreth at the top of this section of the forum is not really clear as to what happened.

Really, if you are going to be retired...than be retired. Don't come here and insult people just for asking a simple question about a game you have opted to not play anymore. If you have something constructive to add, then great. You could have explained to the OP what is going on but instead you decided to be a snide jerk. Otherwise what are you doing? Trolling for "likes" from your former guild mates? Pathetic.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  9. Shang Augur

Eh, I stayed long enough to see full clearings of T4 VoA go to rot.

And no heroic comebacks here. I can make a blog, since you two are apparently interested in my happenings.
  10. Langya Augur

Good for you. Nothing like quitting when thoroughly ahead. You would do well in Vegas.

No one cares what you do with your spare time. Find Jesus or Allah or Buddha or all of the above. Cure cancer or maybe at least herpes. Build a working fighter jet out of Popsicle sticks. Find a way to hitchhike around the globe. Just do it somewhere else if all you can post here is memes and unproductive peanut gallery comments. That is what 4chan is for.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. Shang Augur

Did RoI reject you? You have a lot of animosity.

[Towards the person that isn't Falos]
    heket likes this.
  12. Xnao Augur

L0L at RoI rejecting someone!
  13. Derd Augur

Since the original thread was locked, and ngreth's is a read only... All i can say is thank you for doing the right thing. Maybe the ones that actually got this loot could make a show of support for the game and delete the items themselves saving cs time, naw they'll hold onto it as long as they can. What was i thinking :)
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

I like ice cream.

(my post contributed about as much as everyone else's)
    Vouivre likes this.
  15. Xnao Augur

Reheheally need to roll dem back. They will get kill credit as soon as server is up on patch day. That seems unfair.

More fun to make a wall of shame when we find someone with one.
  16. Piestro Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.