What stack's with Ranger buffs clicky wise?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Peltier, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Peltier Elder

Do most attack increasing self buffs / clickies stack with all ranger buffs ?
  2. roth Augur

All of the Shadow of ____ buffs stack, as their effects have been moved to AA’s.

As for the rest, that really depends. Are you talking about the component buffs (Cloak of Needlebarbs, Shout of the Wildstalker, Strength of the Wildstalker, Shield of Needlebarbs) or the blanket buff (Protection of the Woodlands)?

Beastlord HP/ATK buff does not stack with Protection of the Woodlands, nor with Strength of the Wildstalker.
    Mage/Druid Damage Shield buff will overwrite Shield of Needlebarbs, and will be blocked by Protection of the Woodlands.

Illusionary Spikes will overwrite, or block, Cloak of Needlebarbs. It stacks with Protection of the Woodlands.

Personally, I run with four clicky buffs stacked on top of my Wildstalker’s Unity Beza AA click : Illusionary Spikes, Thorny Shield, Aura of the Void 2, Requiem of Remembrance.
  3. Brohg Augur

Illusionary Spikes notably overwrites/blocks Essence of Bertoxxulous buff from /market Polymorph Wand: Plaguebringer (+14 mana regen)

I find an empty buff slot more beneficial than Thorny Shield

At high level, if you can get one, Aura of the Void is overwritten/blocked by Illusion Benefit Greater Jann

Familiar: Emperor Ganak buff does not overwrite/block Requiem of Remembrance, but is pretty universally the choice of high level players, trading 100 hp/mana for 100end/+10mana&end regen/+2% nuke&heal focus

You've not mentioned a mount blessing. Use a mount blessing ;-)