What revamp zone would you love for tier3?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dr Dice, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Dr Dice Elder

Would love to have Tower of Frozen Shadow revamped with namers (not like the raid instance) but similar to East Waste/Kael.

Luclin zones such as; VT (make it the super hard dungeon crawl zone it should be). Umbrella Plains, Maidens Eye, in order of which I want most first. VT could have a DZ hard mode for raiders.
  2. CaRnon Augur

Luclin was a boring expansion AND it would not make much sence in the theme of the shards landing on Norrath since luclin is a moon the odds that the shards hit the moon and the spots current effected by th shards seem low to me... but this is EQ... anything is possible.. I perfer Emerald Jungle/Old Seb as upgraded zones to VT... that zone was pure weaksauce with its horrable trash clears and mobs with way too many hps. I rather do Gate of Discord Hard mode then VT on steriods.... If you must do a zone from Luclin atlest make it SSRA Temple or Greigs... something that was halfway fun to do. *minus farming ssra bane wepons*
  3. roguerunner Augur

If you read the text during one of the shard's landing tasks where you talk to the shardtenders and evokers, you'll see that indeed, the essence did go all the way up into the space where luclin is before crystalizing and coming back to Norrath
  4. JERUS Augur

Veeshan's Peak, Crystallos, Ashengate, Frostcrypt, Sebilis, Chardok, The Hole, or best of all would be Plane of Mischeif.
    heket likes this.
  5. Hatsee Augur

You don't get a choice.

It'll be plane of mischief and a few others that are probably well on their way to being completely done.
  6. Dr Dice Elder

OHh forgot about Plane of Mischief, use to love getting lost in that zone!
  7. CaRnon Augur

Wich verson of PoM will we see they upgrade? I miss the old verson of PoM once they changed it I lost my taste to for the zone... miss the resist flowers an the orginal setup of the zone.,,,
  8. krozman Augur

Vex Thal
    /thread
  9. Rasputyn Elder

Sebilis and Chardok were awesome.
  10. Retro Elder

Highkeep.
  11. silku Augur

This.
    Genadine likes this.
  12. maverick Elder

vex thal, Old sebilis,KC,DREADLANDS, City of Mist.
  13. Goranothos Augur

They already sorta did a Dreadlands revamp in HoT, Al Kabor's Nightmare, IIRC.
  14. Pirlo Augur

An extremely difficult Vex Thal!
  15. Cakvala Augur

I would like to see a revisit to Vex Thal and Ssra Temple.
    Moklianne likes this.
  16. fransisco Augur

Katta (the luclin city) and twilight sea
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Chardok would be nice, but a proper revamp, keep the layout the same but new models & textures not like the Velious stuff we just got. End zone has to be Mischief.
  18. Liliana Augur

Castle mistmoore for faydwer, Dulak for ykesha, the warrens for odus? Ferubi for taelosia, I'd be happy with charasis or seb for kunark. For luclin I'd say ac or griegs, never really liked ssra for grouping
  19. heket New Member

^^ ANY of those zones would rock.
  20. maverick Elder

I more or less wish they could recapture the feel, I played back in 01 and Dreadlands were so awesome, each set of ruins were a camp, and there were always groups there.
    I loved it.
    Al's Nightmare was not really Dreadlands either it was called Dreadlands, but.....