What other "mischief" do we want to see on the server *Focus effects classic* thoughts?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ions, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Ions I'm Special

This is the mischief server after all and i would hope that our dear god friend would throw in somethings....

1. Focus effects turned back on in classic!

2. Bst/Ber in classic add a spell vendor and some way to obtain epics in kunark (pipe dream)

3. removing level restrictions on items allowing procs and clickies to be used at level ontop of being able to wear any item from any era. (as long as your class/race can use it)

4. Random monsters/named monsters of the same level bracket spawning instead of whats suppose to spawn there. Fire giants spawning in kedge keep could be pretty funny. Emperor crush spawning in upper guk. ETC

5. Random Zone effects bonus exp , double factions , double rare spawns (on top of double rare spawns) mobs spawn faster all positive things.

PS all the items that were removed Like Moss covered twig 3damage 10 delay (is it a myth or was it real) , mana stone and all the other over powered items that were removed... but honestly Frostbringer should proc at level one like it did so many moons ago (AS THE GODS INTENDED)
  2. Faydra Augur

While there are many fun things they could do to capitalize on the tomfoolery and mischief of it all, I don't see it happening. The timeline is too short and they've already announced their rule set intentions. At this point we're all just along for the ride.
    Iyacc likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

April 1st of every year every mob in the game should have a chance to spawn as MOTM Trakanon.
    Kylo Classic and Mashef like this.
  4. Zinth Augur

old spell levels.... every 4-5/9 levels depending on class :D old spell stats (please old ice comet please please !!!)
  5. Zanarnar Augur

I actually think the BER epic 1.0 could be done during the kunark era already. BST.. well no but I don't really know any BST who would turn down having their class in classic over the epic 1.0. Just toss in a * saying that it won't be available until Luclin and a lot of people would be happy.

Spell and skill vendors as well as trainers just need enabled. They're already there.

That said, don't hold your breath. I (and others) have been banging this drum for years and the answer has always been a firm no.
  6. oldkracow Augur

Put back the quest exp items and limit them to level 10 - 20 - 30 take your pick.
    Ions likes this.
  7. Skuz Berserker Logic: Kill everything.

Nope, since Stonebrunt Mountains (for Gnashing Kobold) comes with Velious on TLP

That said the Ratio on the Ber 1.0 is identical to The Sword of Ssraeshza (1.24)
    Additionally the sword has a DD Proc while the 1.0 does not so it being made available in Kunark is not as crazy as some people would expect.
  8. Warzon Elder

I'd like to see how a "any mob can spawn at any spawn" server would play out. I suspect server-ups would see a fantastic npc battle play out with mass pc casulaties from AE's n stuff. "We trade in queynos hills on this server" "why?" "There's four eyes of veeshan up in the EC tunnel and somehow fifteen Yael's spawned in gfay and they've been shakerpaging the place for six weeks"
    Corvo likes this.
  9. Ions I'm Special

The mobs would be In same level range! So that would t happen example if your in lower guk and your camp of mobs level 30-36ish well any mob of that level can spawn in place so you’d see golems in lower guk , fire giants in the hole , emperor crush in upper guk , as long as the mob fits the correct level it can spawn and if a name spawns any name of the same level can spawn on that place fpr the LulZ!
  10. Zinth Augur

oh and an AoC for Sleepers tomb PRE-awakening... so we can enter both without some jack-a-holes ruining it so noone else can come in and see sleeper and kill the warders
  11. Iyacc Augur

I vote for General Reparm instead of Trak. Unless each Trak would banish you to the banish room in Sebilis regardless of where you were or if you were keyed. I would pay for that. Sebilis would crash because everyone on the server would be there, lol.
  12. Ions I'm Special

Allow Keys and Epics to be traded THIS IS FUN SERVER
  13. Zanarnar Augur

BAH that is the one zone I wasn't sure about as I normally skip Classic-Velious since my class isn't available ;| With trade-able loot though, well I can roll a monk and just bid on stuff that the bst can also use since I can hand it to him ;) This will be especially fun with velious raid gear as generally most of it doesn't have level limits :)
  14. Elite_raider Augur

Servers with the Mischief rule set will be a twinkers paradise, I will have some many twinks and level so many characters that it is scaring me a bit! If they do a box friendly version, well covid-19 might just as well last a few more years then :p
    Hdizzle likes this.
  15. TLP Addict Augur

Turn focus effects back on, that was a bad and unnecessary change when innate melee aa's remain in the game.

Beastlords and Zerkers at launch, ive said it before I'll say it again, I don't give two hoots about epics not being doable until blah blah, enable the class, spawn their trainers and vendors and call it a day. There's plenty of stuff they can wear in the meantime. People would rather suck for a few months with the class they love than be forced to play something else while they wait.
    Ions likes this.
  16. TLP Addict Augur

Rocking a PHF or Palladius Axe in Velious as a berserker would be the , even if not competitive pase wise just sayin.

There's more to the game than epics and parses, it's supposed to be fun.

Edit: apparently we're not allowed to talk about these fine fellows on the forums, smh.

[IMG]
  17. Doranur_Aleguzzler Augur

Random chance when you sit down to med, it won't happen until you open the spellbook.
  18. Elite_raider Augur

The Ice Comet spell was a big part of why I started playing a wiz back in 99, the graphics of the old version alone, man.....
    Zinth likes this.
  19. Skuz Berserker Logic: Kill everything.

They changed the melee innate AA already for TLP and nerfed them (under 85) in July 2018

*** AA ***
    - Melee Classes - Adjusted the bonuses granted by Innate Darkblade, Duelist, Fellstrike, Fury, Holyblade, Innerflame, Natureblade, Rage, and Songblade. Reduced the bonuses granted by these lines for levels 40-80 and increased the bonuses for levels 85-110.

Now I am not sure whether that change is comparable to the foci loss in pre Luclin but I would say that at least some balancing for those early levels is done.

I'd actually say that making spells go back to to old spell table values would be needed if you want more melee nerfs, the only melee class that is still OP on TLP is Monk, just by virtue of how they benefit so much more from the innate AA than any other melee class does.
  20. Alarizod New Member