What old raids can a max level player solo?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Goranothos, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Aurastrider Augur

My assumption is the TLP servers are holding them back from removing the group requirements. Since we essentially share the same database they would have to exclude those servers from this change (unless they wanted to remove grouping requirements all together). Then there is also the issue of taking already limited resources in terms of man power and having them work on old content instead of developing new or fixing current issues that impact gameplay at the top level. Not saying it would not be nice but from a business perspective those old expansions don't really pay the bills any more (outside of recycled content aka TLP servers) while the new stuff makes them money.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

You are not crazy they did lower the requirement. I also did it with 6 toons not that long ago for hero's journey progression but remember reading that it use to be higher.
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-raid-can-you-solo-part-infinity.238029/

I think the Tick-Tock House of Thule raid is still highest raid I've solo'd (link to video in thread). When I get back to live (Agnarr has me distracted), I'm looking forward to seeing what else can be toppled!

Other fun accomplishments, tho not quite solo:
    3-boxed the VoA T1 raid (Illdaera's Vengeance)
    I boxed or solo'd the entire Epic 2.5 aug raid (Dreadspire Keep: Demi-Plane of Blood ), including the Sisters event. Still probably my personal best accomplishment.
  4. Chaosflux Augur

Ahh cool I missed that thread.

Shards Landing raid
    Can probably do most of the corrupt TOV dragons (Lady M is rough to solo as a knight with that silence, do able but you better be comfy bandoing in your DA hammer)

Some of the EOK named are decent solo challenges, I've done Bridgekeeper and the other 2 named at his camp lately (no merc) just because.