What makes a great guild 'great' ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, Jul 9, 2019.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

A great guild is one that you can in open /gu channel say "Is anyone lfg?" without fear of who your gonna end up with.
    Daedly, Kaenneth, Elyssanda and 2 others like this.
  2. Drayman Elder

..... or say "LFG to do XYZ task" and get a response from someone.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  3. Jadenpain Scholar

What makes a guild great?
    Most of the above is what helps make a guild great but really its about the whole picture.
    Fu raids well but we arnt going to break top 5. And i hope doesn't bother most of my members. Our goal is to have the expansion beat while always having rl 1st. Normally that means a spot just over the top 10 spot. We also have a bit more of a unique take on loot stretching it out longer. My goal is to keep as many people as long as I can and still get done. That means I have more slack (some I inherited when I became guild leader some I ended up here later) focusing on both raiding and real life so that people know if they have issues they are able to come back and work their way back.

And part of what nobody has touched on is filling the need of why our members play the game.
    some NEED to be number 1. Number one on a server server-wide best dps in the guild most clutch wants to help in leading/leadership building raid strats. pushing progression (not only raid).

This is what make my guild great(yes super bias)

btw best recruiting thread i think i have ever hijacked

Fuworldorder.net
    Cuuthbert and Duder like this.
  4. Duder Augur

This may be the truest portion of this entire thread.
    Cuuthbert and Ruven_BB like this.
  5. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Or access to Adderall. *ahem* =P
  6. Ruven_BB Augur

I think that no words have ever been truer than what Jadenpain spoke.

Ruven
    Duder likes this.
  7. Leigo You come here often?

Hey now.. He does pretty good at leading as a corpse..