What Lurks Beneath The Darkened Sea?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Fendy Augur

There is no April Fools candy (that anyone would EVER trust to eat) ;)
  2. segap Augur

1) The spell book allows me to right click and look at the spell description without first meming it
    2) The spell book is not twitchy with the mouse barely moving, giving me a menu tree I did not want and blocking access to the one I do want

Being able to save spell sets keeps me out of the spell book most of the time now. But the spell book (if organized) does have benefits over the menu. The menu is great when it works, but can be a real frustration when trying to quickly load something. I can load things quicker from my book if I know what page I have it on. The huge bloat of spells over the years does make organizing really difficult.
  3. drkoli Augur

Roshen,

I realize there are no preorders but when will we find out what the standard and collectors edition comes with? Or if there will even be a collectors edition.

Please don't make us wait til the day of purchase to find this out
    Lisandra likes this.
  4. Zentara Augur

Miss ya man!
  5. drkoli Augur

Heyas zen!
  6. Natashia New Member

I also like to use the spell book because it allows me to group spells by a criteria different from the spell gem menu. The spell menu does have some benefits so I use it, too.

The huge collection of spells in the book is tricky to organize because sometimes I want to swap, or shift, a page of spells to make room for new spells or to change the way my spells are grouped. If I want to keep things organized or semi-sorted it could mean a TON (literally hundreds if not a thousand clicks for just my druid with 80+ spell pages, let alone my dozen other caster chars) of clicking as I shift spells from one page to another page.

It would be great to have a new spell book command, we could call it /bookswap. A command line example would be:

/bookswap 11 31

The above example would take the spells on the two facing pages on page 11 and 12 and swap it with the spells on page 31 and 32. If the spells on page 31 and 32 are empty then the swap would act as a "move" (the spells are swapped with the "empty spell" placeholders). If the pages are partially filled then the swap can still proceed unhindered, each corresponding spell placeholder is swapped on an individual basis.
    Geroblue and Lisandra like this.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

There will be both a regular version of The Darkened Sea expansion, and a collector's edition version.

I'll get something posted this week with screenshots of all of the items for purchasing both versions of the expansion.
    Greymantle, Feradach, drkoli and 4 others like this.
  8. drkoli Augur

Sweet! We all look forward to seeing the post!
  9. Malacath Journeyman

will there be a discount on the collector's edition like call of the forsaken was?