What is your No-Box class choice?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Youngdeez, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Vaclav Augur

Come on, the server needs evilgamer.net representation from day 1! I've left SKing behind - imagine a server without EG.net even having one noteworthy representative! That's horrible!
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

Two reasons phinny is going to be even more toxic of a server than RF/LJ.

All the people who hate boxers are going to non stop train any boxer they see and in their minds they're still the victims.
  3. Numiko Augur

i got my old Q8300 quad core with a nifty radon 6370 up and running, had to buy a new hard drive for it but its chugging along fine now, going to try old style 2 box like i did in 2000.

will probably start with a mage / druid to 50 and then use them to PL a ranger up on a third account, always wanted to try raiding with a ranger

PS will only play 2 accounts at any one time.
  4. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

fine, fine. I suppose Erudite is like honorary iksar. at least they believe in Cazic. They get to die last.
  5. Myrnyyk Journeyman

I really just want to play BL, but of course I'd have to wait 9 months for that. Guess I'll just roll up mage and start meleeing with him. Screw any raid leader that tells me to back off, and I will be spamming paragon. (WHY WON'T THIS WORK!!)
  6. Lejaun Augur

I want a berserker...but going to go with a warrior this time around. LFG....LFG....LFG
  7. Dojii Augur

8. Sennik Jevest Elder

Yeah bby. See I didn't technically lie. See I asked if people would play devils advocate and nobody talked me into it. Then I got to thinking. I gotta have my bard speed, ability to track, train and troll (high sun) and I can easily get a dark elf mask. Win win.
  9. Adonhiram Augur

I wouldn't base race choice on vision issues if you go mage, heatstones and a bit later coldstones are quickly available to the mage class. And they are tradable.
  10. Batbener Augur

Big letters frighten me.
  11. Batbener Augur

If I only play 1, it's going to be enchanter. If I play 2 enchanter druid. If I play three, Paly enchanter wizard. If I play 4, Paly enchanter druid necro.
  12. AxanBearClaw Journeyman

Gah. So hard to decide. Always loved Druids everywhere I've played, and the port/buffs will be a great way to be useful and earn some cash early on. Also stuck between enchanter and cleric. Will end up being one of the 3...or all...
  13. Trevalon Augur

Leaning pretty heavy to enchanter right now, though Shaman is also really appealing.