What is your No-Box class choice?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Youngdeez, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Finchy Augur

so many people just don't understand, that boxing will still exist heavily on the new server. Just because "you have to use 1 comp per client" doesn't mean no one will box. i'm strongly considering playing on the new server strictly to box 1 or 2 groups, since it will be so easy to do so.

People need to realize technology is a lot more advanced than it was 16 years ago. Just because they are attempting to restrict 1 client per PC does not, by any means, mean people aren't going to run large box crews on the server.

The only thing gained on this server is instanced raiding and a set 90 day timer. Of which if DBG would setup the current TLPs this way they would be able to save what they have. Instead they are trying to convince people to join the new TLP, which will pull customers from the 2 existing servers, spreading out the pop way too much for any of the 3 TLPs essentially ruining them all over a short period of time.

what a shame.
  2. Hirbow Augur

Rogue, druid.
  3. Dimsumm New Member

I'll be Erudite Necro'ing, no bot or box
  4. Banai Augur

So torn still. Warrior/chanter/monk/bard/cleric ... gah IDK!

Only have 1 PC as I literally blew up my old one so have no idea lol
  5. Vaclav Augur

Heart is on ranger. But brain is telling me as someone with 100% RA or close I should be Cleric (experienced) or Warrior (inexperienced, done knights though).

Will have a box that synergizes for non-raid times, plus a wife that is leaning Paladin currently.
  6. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

• Necro
    • Shaman
    • Bard
    I'm going to roll the dice and let randomness pick for me.
  7. ethyre Augur

If this goes well, I am going to re-up two subscriptions. One for me and one for my son. When Im playing alone on two PC's I prefer a Druid+Mage combo.

But a druid is the character I most associate with, although I was a kick- Chanter in my day, and played a mage the longest.

sigh.....I learned on LJ how wonderful Necros are at solo-ing so.....yeah....I'm thoroughly undecided.
  8. MBear Augur

Don't let a roll of the dice determine your fortune - box all 3!
  9. Crayon123 Augur

Decisively undecided at this time.
  10. Actonup Elder

surface pro can run eq?
  11. Sennik Jevest Elder

Bard. Undisputed.
  12. MBear Augur

All the way? ;)

Sennik Jevest likes this.
  13. Crayon123 Augur

Yes, quite well.
  14. nicemace Journeyman

im gonna do mag, nec, ench, dru/cleric.

still tossing up between the cleric or druid. rez or port.
  15. Finley Augur

Yep, I'd recommend getting a mouse and keyboard for it though. Can actually get a monitor too if you want though I don't think that'll be needed for my pocket wizard.
  16. nicemace Journeyman

there is software that will broadcast to other devices on your network. just control it from ya main keyboard. or go pick up a cheap KVM switch.
  17. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

ive always been my best as an SK. unfortunately since theyre launching with classic again, i have to wait 3 months before i can make my SK. in the meantime i guess ill putz around on a beas.....bers......well nevermind, my other top picks arent going to be available for 9 months/ over a year. i guess ill wait 3 months.
  18. Friday Augur

This is an agonizing decision, but when it comes down to time to roll, I will probably be a Ranger (80% chance) or else a Shaman.
  19. Vaclav Augur

Silly iksar, race change potions! You'll almost be there with free monthly SC.
  20. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

but thats heresy.