What is your No-Box class choice?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Youngdeez, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Youngdeez Lorekeeper

Thread says it all.

Now that you can't multi box, what are you choosing and why?
  2. Syrup Augur

monk

malicious trains
  3. Tinytinker Augur

Hi, it's not a no box server. It's a traditional box server where you can still box, you just have to play one character per machine. ;)

My main will be a shaman and the toon I'll be running on the other PC will be a monk.
  4. Moranis Augur

Agreed, I think i'll be dusting off the old Gateway laptop and rolling an ench / druid duo.
    Silv likes this.
  5. Tserothen Journeyman

4 mages an enchanter and a druid
    Batbener likes this.
  6. MBear Augur

Thinking about trying DRU/NEC/MAG until ports aren't as helpful then switching the DRU of the trio out for SHM.
    Spouse probably play one of them until SoL comes out then start our 4th as a BST more than likely. Nothing set in stone yet.
  7. Nolrog Augur

Phini is not a no-box server. People can and will multi box.
    Tronk and MBear like this.
  8. Pikallo Augur

Would like to try something new to keep it fresh, but struggling with breaking up my holy trinity of mage/dru/enc. Mage is just so powerful in classic once you play another class, it feels so weak without one. Also would love to swap the druid for a cleric, but ports in classic/kunark are so nice.

Ultimately, if I decide to play here, will either go:
    Mage, Druid, Enchanter
    SK, Enchanter, Cleric
    Paladin, Enchanter, Druid
    Felicite likes this.
  9. Risiko Augur

I plan to play a Paladin as my main this time through. I've always wanted to be a paladin raid tank.

I will probably play a mage on my notebook computer to follow around my paladin, and send his pet in for DPS.
  10. Rhodz Augur

Leaning towards Mag/Mag or Mag/Nec (the most likely) both being DE as vision does matter, if the wife picks a Mag this time. Not going through the pain of a melee class this time on a new TLP.

You are right Mags are so powerful it just makes sense and yes that means leveling raid classes later but far easier with better gear. Plenty of good choices at hand.
  11. Rhaage Augur

not sure if I'll jump on it or not, but I'm getting an itch to do SK / Shm
    MBear likes this.
  12. Devante Lorekeeper

Monk definitely, to train the neckbeards hell bent on breaking rules
    Kragin likes this.
  13. Pseudofate Augur

Halfling Druid for casual money making, outdoor soloing. Never as played one.
    Next a dorf cleric alt cause they always find groups are are integral to raiding. Never played as one.
    Lastly a Gnome Ench. Never played as one.

This is a real theme piece this time around.
  14. Skipper Augur

Two mages and a necro. Another mage if I can find that other laptop.
  15. Rhodz Augur

Ive done Monk and Tanks to death in the past, current main on FV is a Monk so not really going to go that route till later. Too bad really Im a fair puller and tank but it just gets old.
  16. Qelyn Augur

Monk / shaman. It's my bread and butter.
    MBear likes this.
  17. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

Dug out my 4+ year old laptop that should manage EQ just fine at 720p so I'm thinking either mage/druid or monk/shaman.
  18. Youngdeez Lorekeeper

Well you can expect Young Deez to let em hang
  19. Silv Augur

This is the only correct response.
  20. Finley Augur

I'm going cleric and I'll likely play a wizard on my surface pro but I don't think I'll box them together much. Mostly for ports and running a second raid per week.