What is this garbage? Suspensions for AOE deep lvling?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TubJumper, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Machentoo Augur

Only one way to settle this, who has a yardstick?
  2. discordkitty Augur

RIP this thread as they'll nuke it as soon as they're in office on Monday.
  3. Kritterbug New Member

I know I have been personally trained in zones, not the deep per se, where I was playing for hours.. then some AE leveler come in and train the entire zone on people with their "pulls"

Worse zone this happens in is Lguk.... which always has some people leveling in it... to then have AE'ers roll in and force thier way around and train people...

I bet the OP got suspended for this and not the deep...
  4. Sithil Elder

This may get me suspended again cause I got a warning for posting this in the first place....Again who does this person know in DBG to run interference for them? But most of the time we only had 1 wiz and this person was boxing 2-3 wizards at a time to ks and grief groups. We just dps raced their guild on an elemental boss last week, and the audio triggers I had setup back then to let me know when these wizards were casting were going off constantly and took me a minute to figure out what all the noise was, lol.
  5. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

6. Machentoo Augur

So, wizards cast a lot? This is news, why?
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Its their intent!

Cacophony of casting cretins!

They even extorted our groups for buffs or they would keep harassing us! The misfits!
  8. Yawutokay Lorekeeper

good luck, when you get suspended they purposely ignore your ticket until the suspension is over. people have been saying for a long time the customer service does what it wants without really interacting with you. they kill players pets, pets buffs, kick them from game, boot them to zone in, break your charm pets, mezzes etc all to see if youre boxing correctly or AFK, and when you show them you arent breaking the rules they simply never show themselves and leave, no apologies for harassing you or causing you to die (yes this happens) or offered to res or port you back to your camp.

its onto the next paying customer to harass. nonetheless people keep paying to play! i could certainly see how ae pulls could be seen as training or zone disruption. it also certainly seems some people know these GMs and have faster/preferred service over other paying customers.

if its not a friend of a GM then its just a clever person with video editing or the right timing of the GM showing up and them "falling" in the way of the train. they have no problem fixing other coding issues in the game thus making it "not classic" but they cant fix mechanics that grief people or cause people to get suspended.
  9. Ilshade Augur

you only got suspended no biggy - next time watch training people with your pulls

still you will just AOE grind more accounts up.

what i am thinking is - its a problem cause your powerleveling for real cash and just got other peopleaccounts suspended - guess they not going to pay you now . LOL
  10. TubJumper New Member

I never accept any form of payment, also only 1 account was in trouble. We were messaged and basically told that it was a mass report situation and they were forced to investigate and found no proof.

My guess is a certain amount of reports/petitions = red flag = automatic suspension until manual investigation can occur.
  11. TubJumper New Member

That's not at all what I mean, if we zone in and see a group we don't even pull. I meant specifically things like we are pulling to zone in, 1 person zones in and sees 200 mobs and doesn't understand what's going on and tries to hit them or whatever and dies. We will rez, buff and invite them. We have never had negative tells or issues as long as we are very careful. We go out of our way to only do this like once a month (or whenever we have friends doing new toons or whatever) and set times specifically for off hours in zones that aren't usually populated.
  12. TubJumper New Member

Long story short is no, we do not pull if other people are in the zone. We just wait a few hours and come back. We also pick specific zones that people don't go to (kaesora, OOT, things like this) and intentionally avoid people. If it's impossible to avoid people we buff/invite them. I have received one tell ever and it was something silly like 'i hope u die' and even then we were able to talk to him and eventually convince him to join and he got like 20 levels that day.

Could we have trained some one we didn't see and didn't say something? it's possible, but the way the response was worded tended to indicate it was just 1 person mass reporting forcing them to investigate. They named zones we have never even been to as zones we were disrupting, very clearly false.
  13. Numzan Augur

I am sure you where doing something wrong. Its really hard to believe anyone anymore.
  14. TubJumper New Member

If we were they certainly found no evidence and even apologized, so I don't know honestly. Sure people lie all the time and especially online forums/video games, but we really do go out of our way not to bother people.
  15. Numzan Augur

Maybe the tools you use?
  16. Numzan Augur

Id ask you to name off your toons and we would know for sure. However that isnt going to work either....
  17. sieger Augur

Your information isn't accurate, Agnarr has probably 10-15 or more guilds clearing current content. The progression site for Agnarr was essentially abandoned by most of the guilds near the end of Luclin and only a few guilds continued to participate in it afterward.

To my knowledge these guilds are all active and clearing Quarm:

1. Faceless Empire
    2. Zurdula
    3. Rusty Dagger
    4. Mess
    5. Trucidation
    6. Addictions
    7. The Regime
    8. Pitfall
    9. Flames of Reverence
    10. Knights of Vallon Zek
    11. Europa Agnarr
    12. Fourth Meal
    13. Chill Mode
    14. End Apocalypse

Other guilds I'm not sure on but who may still be around (I don't talk a lot with most other guilds):
    Endorphin, Scions of Time, Imperium Deus
  18. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

No ship wrecked? Shame
  19. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

I've never heard of anybody being banned in recent years for anything except AFK play. Maybe for harassment via speech (the same kind of hate speech or personal attacks that would get you thrown in jail if you used it in public)? But that's just a guess.

But I've never heard of anybody being banned for regular game play or for big pulls. The EULA and other "agreements" we all "understand" (i.e, click OK on) all very clearly state DBG's position is that nobody owns a mob and whoever kills it gets credit. There is no indication that there is a limit on the number of mobs you are allowed to pull, allowed to camp, or that you are liable/responsible if somebody dies because of something you did.

If somebody got banned, it was either for something different or it was inappropriate and inconsistent enforcement by the GM. But after the Great Cactikii Ban earlier this year, no behavior from DBG would surprise me.
    Redhead likes this.
  20. Arrk Augur

Person 1 is playing normal and killling mobs in the zone....
    Person 2 comes in and starts to gather mobs....
    Person 2 runs by person 1... and mobs break off person 2 and kill person 1...
    Person 2 has trained and cause zone disruption...

Trust me... the OP was in zones like unrest, guk, deep and did the above and got suspended... despite what they try to say. I see people trying to do it all the time...