What is the newest progression server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Skoda Zek, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Skoda Zek New Member

I would love to start at the beginning on a progression server. But as I see no details on a new one opening soon. (Perfer a regular, not a slow or limited expansion progression). Which server is currently the youngest and what expansion is it on?

I think it is highly likely, I will just have to sit and wait for the next progression server to open.
  2. Payday New Member

I'm curious when people think a new progression server will launch. My feeling is it would be a while still.
  3. Hoppkins Wytchfinder New Member

Im looking forward to the next one opening :) relive the days!
  4. Crayon123 Augur

Technically the newest Progression server is Vulak'Aerr, but it launched almost side-by-side with Fippy Darkpaw (with-in a day of each other). I would personally wait until the new server comes and keep the nostalgia stabbing you in the behind; it makes the return that much better every time!
  5. Skoda Zek New Member

Yep im going to wait, altho the wait is gonna be unbearable because I am literally jonesing for a new progression server.

I would assume the are to launch one very soon. It has been a year and a half since fippy and vulak, and it would seem the demand is big enough for at least a single new progression server.

SOE you hearing us? Ill pay a full soe access pass 1 year in advance the moment you announce a new progression server. I'll even buy all expansions up to date even though im not likely to need for quite some time simply to support the company. Make my dreams come true and give us a new progression server.
  6. Crayon123 Augur

There was a thread in the Veteran's Lounge recently that said they had no plans for a new server until at least after January 2013 due to the Rain of Fear expansion launch (that I guess a lot of company resources must go into supporting). Hopefully we don't end up waiting too long, just keep showing your support on the forums and Piestro seems pretty good about relaying information to us when he has it. He's done a much better job than all of the other community managers we've had in the past, at least in my opinion.
  7. Skoda Zek New Member

I will show my support anyway I can, just let me know the best ways I can do that =)

In the meantime I will continue playing EQ2. The truth of the matter is I currently have an All Access Sub on a month by month basis. But if they launch a progression server I will commit to years full time on it, thus will be willing to buy as much prepaid all access time as I am able to.
  8. Malachi Augur

If you are very hardcore about it, one suggestion could be to set a website called "a new tlp server foundation". In which people can choose to donate whatever they deem appropriate to help support whatever resources are needed to sustain another server (which I suspect is very little; they just don't want to garnish any attention off of the latest and greatest).