What is in the pipeline to bring folks back and gold alts?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ruven_BB, Jan 8, 2015.

1. CHLuke New Member

I was being sarcastic folks, of course it won't be worth it. Just like the amount of time and resources they spent to the mount ring.
  2. Fenudir Augur

Just be glad that they haven't done what a lot of other MMO publishers have and lock some of the TS components behind Station Cash.
  3. silku Augur

You know what would bring back two of my gold accounts? Removing the exp nerf from the pre cotf stuff, AND taking off that stupid lockout on HAs. If I want to grind the same mission for 3 days straight on an alt to get him caught up, why not?
    Fenudir and ezrun like this.
  4. ezrun New Member

Same here! 4 accounts, haven't logged in in two months. Two accounts have expired. I was an idiot and got year long subs on the other two before the expansion came out. Thanks Goodness they didn't offer pre order, so I didn't waste money on TDS (I have always pre-orderd xpacs before). I only check in to the forums now to see if they have done the above (fat chance I guess :( ).
  5. SomeEQGuy Elder

Same here. One gold account has expired and the second has 12 days left until it expires. Exp nerf, HA lockout and the merc nerf is what did it for me.