What is coming "including but not limited to" Implies more than listed.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Montag, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Montag Augur

the patch notes said "including but not limited to: clicking items from bags, bandolier, blocking spells, and the quest journal."

So other than:
    1) Click from bags
    2) Bandolier
    3) Spell blocking
    4) Quest Journal

What else might we expect to be coming in this patch, as far as UI features that were previously expansion locked?
  2. Torezz Lorekeeper

thank you for posting this, I came here to post that same question. If they are going to hint at more, there should be a list of more somewhere.
  3. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

We don't know for sure, other than that the Extended Target Window and Aggro Meters will not be part of it.
  4. Dikkan New Member

They word it that way because even THEY are a little lost on the extent of what will change when they flip the switch. It's a surprise for everyone!
    Torezz and Montag like this.
  5. Montag Augur

Haha it sounds funny but can you imagine getting hired there and trying to make sense of the inherited Verant/SoE codebase?
  6. Zanarnar Augur

If I had to guess... remote buying barter from the AH. We already have the parcel vendors in game so the rest should be pretty easy.
  7. Darchias Augur

Voice Macros are apparently in now. I don't know if they weren't before or not, but they're in now.
  8. Hdizzle Augur

Maybe the ability to play more than one character per pc

I know i know, theres 4729 other servers i can Truely Box from Lol

They probably pushed out coirnav with the current QOL changes because phinny is hitting those xpacs where truebox will be a detriment to player retention. The argument is sound that truebox has attributed to the population being as healthy as it is. The upcoming group of expansions are already instanced already, so it will be an interesting experiment. I wonder if they see then writing on the wall and these changes to come are a lure for the players who would normally bail about now. Actually they definitely are.
  9. Krrill Journeyman

Why list bandoliers? They were already in game as well as voice macros. At least on phinny they were.
  10. snailish Augur

Agnarr?

Building hype for Coirnav?