What Illusions would you like to see added?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nightmares, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Randomized Augur

Possibly add to the chase loot table? So that way they don’t end up getting perma-camped out of the gate :)
    Flatchy, Nightmares and Ozon like this.
  2. Darkerknight Lorekeeper

Seems like it might be an easy nostalgia cash grab to add illusions for classic PC models (I know Luclin models can be turned off - not the point here).

I always did like the plate on mobs from PoValor / Halls of Honor - would make for a good illusion.

Also, The Protectors of Ro from Tower of Sol Ro would be sweet.

[IMG][IMG]
    Stymie and Nightmares like this.
  3. Evye Augur

What about illusions from other darkpaw games?
  4. Forcallen Augur

New Necromancer lich spell with this:
    [IMG]
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Ozon Augur

To repeat what I have said before:

Winged Guardians PoHealth (Male + Female versions)
    Evil Winged Guardians (Male + Female versions)
    ToV/CoV Dervish
    ToV/CoV Half skelly (for pets)
    RZ style armor (ornaments/chase loot?)
    Seru
    Emp Ssra
    Lord Brekt
    GoneFission and Nightmares like this.
  6. Nightmares Augur

All very nice suggestions. I'm glad to see other illusion enthusiasts. As for other Darkpaw Games, there is no limitation here for illusions, except the legality; if for example the graphic is directly from another company that has a copyright on it. But examples that can be redrawn or reworked to give the illusion a whole new feel for us in EQ, where it would not violate such copyright works; I think would be within the boundaries.
    Again, for those giving suggestions, please give examples of such. This way if a Dev does view here, they'll see what we're talking about and might make it easier on them to move forward if they were so incline to do so.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

The only bright spot in TBL.
    GoneFission likes this.
  8. GoneFission Augur

Too many illusions we already have require LON cards to convert into an enchanter spell. Illusions need to be drops or in-game single or groupable quest rewards. No more cards or $100+ expansion purchases.

One illusion I want back is for my necro pet to be an undead knight again. That was from a enhanced minion boost for a limited time. Getting it castable by my enchanters would be great, but at least my necro should be able to use it. So many specter pets in a row…

The images listed so far are great, but the devs have been very reluctant to give up any in game deity illusions for anything. Not as illusions, armor, and they’ve taken away equipping some of the weapons, as I recall.
  9. Leerah Augur

SKs used to have the LDON vampire illusions! I made an SK JUST for that just like I made a paladin just to get a unicorn mount. What happened to our illusion?
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Don't put yourself down.....that's the vet's job.

I would love an illusion Troll clickie (for my Ogre & Vah Shir) and an illusion Ogre clickie (for my Troll).
  11. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

It is on the Underfoot series of SK Breastplate clicks. While I don't know for sure about the purple female one, the male LDoN vampire illusion is tied to that BP for sure and has been called out that they won't add it as a straight illusion because of that. (The pally BP from UF summons a ghost froggy!)
    Leerah likes this.
  12. Leerah Augur

Yes! And one of my necros was able to summon a ghost frog too! Sebbina looked it up recently. I didn't imagine it!
  13. Leerah Augur

That looks like something Loki would wear.
  14. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

There's an all/all Troll illusion already. Granted it costs 16 million Plat, but it is available. I've been debating on trying to get it for a while now but that's a pretty steep price lol.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=38292
  15. minimind The Village Idiot

16. demi Augur

doesnt the eyepatch from CoTF give you like 8 or 10 diff Illusions and one of them is Troll and Ogre ? or am i thinking of something else
  17. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

1 Illusion: Troll Pirate male
    2 Illusion: Troll Pirate female
    3 Illusion: Gnomish Pirate male
    4 Illusion: Gnomish Pirate female
    5 Illusion: Dark Elf Pirate male
    6 Illusion: Dark Elf Pirate female
    7 Illusion: Ogre Pirate male
    8 Illusion: Ogre Pirate female
    9 Illusion: Human Pirate male
    10 Illusion: Human Pirate female
    11Illusion: Erudite Pirate male
    12 Illusion: Erudite Pirate female

But those aren't simply player race versions. So a little different there.
    demi likes this.
  18. Hegsheoshed Augur

the Warden Hanvar minotaur

Dr Roxxo

One of these two
  19. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

20. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

There won’t be any more illusions added for individual sale. It’s all about loot boxes and getting people to spend $100 for something that was selling for $5. The Siren illusion being for individual sale was probably their biggest mistake.