What if we made AOCs killable?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Feb 19, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Think about it... basically the server votes with its actions! Don't want that aoc? Kill it!

They won't have any loot either just to be sure.
  2. Ceffener Augur

What if we made a dragon that once killed never respawns.
    Fistosaurus and Pirlo like this.
  3. Barathrum Augur

I hate classic-pop and think all TLPs should start in GOD! Because like the players the content sucks! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB! thats my response to this thread !
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Allowing people to block content for others is how EQ went from market leader to "What game you still playing?"
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

Then back to... "now this is the game i fell in love with!"
  6. ShivanAngel Augur

There would be no reason for this other than people wanting to grief others.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. Jadefox Augur

'The Server' = Some bored troll?
    nah.

--Noping Jade
  8. Machentoo Augur

This would be perfect for the casual server, aka "casuals shouldn't get to kill Nagafen." The hardcore guild that can raid 24/7 can be there when the aoc respawns, do their own instance, then kill the aoc before anyone else gets a chance. It would perfectly replicate the casual experience on live and previous non aoc tlp's!
  9. code-zero Augur

Reminds me of a troll on Ragefire camping a Bard epic quest character just because camping that bard was something he'd done back in '99 and he thought it was really funny that so many bards were coming by and cursing him.

Don't be that guy
  10. Risiko Augur

^This.
  11. yerm Augur

What if we made posters killable?

Think about it... Basically the community votes with its actions! Don't want that troll? Kill it!

They won't have any rights either just to be sure.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just remember that communism devastated every country it's touched.
  13. Ginix Augur

I'd play on a server where you were killable.
  14. HoodenShuklak Augur

How can you kill that which has no life?
    Motahead likes this.
  15. LittleBrumski Augur

As I walk through the valley of king xorbb in the shadow of death
    I take a look at my toon and realize there's not much BiS left
    'Coz I've been campin' and raidin' so long, that
    Even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
    But I ain't never griefed a man that didn't deserve it
    Me be trained like a punk you know that's unheard of
    You better watch how you're gamin', and where you're trainin'
    Or you and your guildies might respawn in chalk
    I really hate to trip but I gotta, loc
    As I grow I see myself in the dragon smoke, fool
    I'm the kinda hardcore the little noobies wanna be like
    Earnin' DKP e'ry night, sendin' tells in the LED light

Been spendin' most their lives,
    livin' in the griefer's paradise
    Been spendin' most their lives,
    livin' in the griefer's paradise
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Why stop there? How about an event server where nothing respawns once killed? Or maybe everything can respawn once a week or something. People sure would be doing a lot more running mail for bards and stuff!
    ch0rny likes this.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

Back in my day, King Xorbb lived in a gorge.
    jeskola likes this.
  18. Dawdle Augur

Except of course for China and Russia. China went from meh under democracy to becoming a world power under Communism.

[IMG]

I love the fact these poppies are growing right in front of these reactors. They will kill you if you even touch them. The system works.

[IMG]

If you have never seen China you should. The way they build is inspiring. When Communism wants something done they just do it and you'll never find failed areas like you will within the US. Meaning Ghettos.

I won't even get into Russia. You are wrong about your personal views and you are wrong about this post to deprive people of content. Hate to point it out to you but for proof, briefly take stock of the last ten years in American democracy, in which a combination of factors — the filibuster, the way they draw legislative districts, Senate malapportionment, and the Electoral College — converged to rob American voters of a meaningful ability to choose their own leaders. Democracy is failing but it was never egalitarian to begin with; EQ should be though.
  19. Fistosaurus New Member

DBG see what we've resorted to discussing. Please give us news!
  20. Crayon123 Augur

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm inspired, never to go to China.