What heroic stats should a 115 Warrior Raid Tank stack with augs?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Sage Knight, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Szilent Augur

um. no one will be approaching 4k till 2024 (counting anticipated growth in add-ons like trohpies & such. not approaching 4k hDex on gear till 2025.)
  2. Qimble Augur

It might mean that you join the purple club instead of dying when someone else messes up.

Amen to that. Type 5's aren't gonna make of break a well geared raid tank so do whatever makes ya happy.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

I normally go hAgi > hDex > hSta, but I also use the dropped augs with one of those 3 as the top stat even if they aren't hAgi because overall they're higher relevant heroics and I think all 3 are relevant.
    Metanis likes this.
  4. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Get all three types of type5 augs (sta, dex, agi) and then just switch to match what you've got going on at the time and what you feel like would be the best choice at that given time. Same thing with slow belt vs melee proc belt as well as type 18/19 augs.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

NO WAY I am playing that much EQ.
    Tucoh and Skuz like this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Thoxsel over here like mr rogers coming home from work at the raiding factory and changing out his STA augs and shoes for lounging DEX gear.
    Maedhros and The real Sandaormo like this.
  7. Xorsazis Augur

Don't forget to test out STR/INT/WIS for the fun of it. Doing just 3 of the possible combinations is being lazy :p .
    The real Sandaormo likes this.
  8. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

If you need parses with different setups, I'm ya boy!
  9. FranktheBank Augur

Like UF+
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Heroic Charisma meta-strat. If you make all the enemies your friends, then there are no more enemies.
    Thundersnake and Foaming like this.