What happened to the RoF stream?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rafather, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Falos Augur

yeah because that's been the number 1 complaint on these forums as of late *leans in 1 inch from my computer screen *MASSIVE EYEROLL* (and i'm a mage that was in favor of the removal of pet DA tanking)
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That wasn't during the RoF panel, that was during the general QA panel, and it wasn't that long. The big whine this year was about someone crashing while zoning into Pillars..
  3. Shang Augur

They need a third-party moderator for these events.
    Geroblue likes this.
  4. Cakvala Augur

Just give everyone those soft bats and let them start beating on eachother.
  5. Ronak Augur

Thank you for looking into this, many of us are really looking forward to at least seeing the transcripts of these panels.
  6. Rafather Augur

The crashing needs to be fixed, its not just pillars. It is making the game unplayable.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 w/ 1500mb

should not be crashing every other time I zone.
  7. Shang Augur

Don't forget about the year after the Triality ban... Huff and Puff was happening.

Mainly from him, but meh.
  8. Soulspite New Member

Thank you for looking into this Elidroth, just curious if anything has been found out.
  9. Piestro Augur

I probably won't have many answers until tomorrow. The AV team is still in transit back from Vegas.
    Soulspite and Geroblue like this.
  10. Soulspite New Member

awwww, thanks Piestro
  11. Piestro Augur

Since technical issues prevented us from broadcasting, we recorded it. It's getting some work now, I'll release it in the nearish future.
    Soulspite likes this.
  12. Rafather Augur

any update?
  13. ITPalg New Member

14. Piestro Augur

As suspected there was a technical issue during the livecast that precluded sharing it out with a wider audience. We should be uploading the recorded video to youtube shortly. It's a long one and we have to add things like our logo and such.
    Reprisal likes this.
  15. Falos Augur

Looks like this is the link for those that still wondered where it was.

Mardy likes this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Interesting !
  17. Absor Developer

There was only one Internet connection in the room, and we needed access to the Beta server... soooo... no streaming.

A
  18. Bauer Augur

The hat man returns!!!
    /cheer
    Dzarn likes this.
  19. Bauer Augur

Great video, thank you for setting this up for viewing.

1) LOL , at you guys changing those poor groupers into cookies! (anyone reading these boards the victim of the prank?)

2) Ellrya, so innocent looking, yet you are the most evil one out of the bunch! We can hear you in the background saying "Train them, train them" omg!!

3) Dzarn, you mentioned "this zone will be better than Pillars, I promise" Pillars is an awesome zone both in lore and for xp purposes. Multiple camps, good pathing, I really thought Pillars was one of the best zones of the expansion
    Dzarn likes this.
  20. ITPalg New Member

great now I have a Julie crush (yes had to Google for better pictures) :)
  21. Tobynn Augur

Thanks for the RoF Panel recording posted on YouTube.
    Was the EQ Franchise panel recorded? Will it likewise be posted on YouTube?