What happened to Qsnoopyjr?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kelefane, May 24, 2013.

1. Benhan Journeyman

no -- long story took a break -- if u logged in mage chat ud know what happened :p
  2. Trajet D'Or Augur

3. Benhan Journeyman

and that's what falos said at the end he might of been on my facebook etc but I took a break I told everyone before I left I was thinking about it lol I left in middle of HoT and came back at almost end of voa cycle
  4. Kravitz Augur

Already up to 2 pages, oh how we all miss Q's entertainment value:p . Clearly the community needs another Qsnoopyjr !
  5. FcsevenXIII Augur

Not really. I suspect his antics resulted in this forums harsh troll policy of the last couple years. These days it's harder then ever to sway from the community consensus and not be called a troll. Our freedom of speech was used by a bad apple and now the ability to bounce differing ideas back and forth are gone. Not to mention the final say as to what exactly a trolling post is is left to the mods.It is highly subjective and could result in a very good post or thread to be deleted. I say good riddance to Qsnoop and the damage he left.
    Quiptos likes this.
  6. Elricvonclief Augur

I disagree FCseven, I remember you being a hardcore raider back then (I was a grouper at the time). I disagreed with almost everything you posted, yet I'd defend today your right to post your opinion.

The thing is, this is a game we play to have fun. Forums reflect that, and even if we disagreed with Q, he was entitled to his opinion, same as Babbleblade is.

Big Bad Bosses FTW!!!!
    Kelefane likes this.
  7. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

Is that Absor wearing the t-shirt?
    Mykaylla likes this.
  8. Prathun Developer

That is quite the handsome pair of gentlemen.
    (Especially since you can't see their faces.)
    Elricvonclief, crystilla and Kelefane like this.
  9. Crystilla Augur

Yes, fatbuk - that is Absor wearing the t-shirt with another gentleman pointing/straightening out the back for view.
  10. Wizdons Augur

Wizdons
    PrathunSOE likes this.