What happened to all of the threads...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ayoforYayoh, May 29, 2017.

1. ayoforYayoh Augur

Filled with Agnarr/Phinny doom and gloom? They seem to have just vanished over night

So, so many cries and complaints yet here we are almost a week after launch and both servers population are completely and utterly fine.

It's as if Agnarr is just as jam packed as we anticipated...yet Phinny suffered in absolutely no noticeable ways population wise.

my mind is blown from what i'm trying to comprehend.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Phinny pop has dropped substantially since agnarr launch... but literally everyone expected that. Go find any doom and gloom posts and link them. Oh wait there were none.
  3. -wycca Augur

It's also a major holiday weekend and month 5 of an expansion that gets boring in month 2. People always want 6 (+) months in their favorite expansion, until they actually have to spend a few months in it. ;)
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Phinny will see a lot of people come back when/around Gates launches in July and Agnarr is 2 months into Classic when there's not much left for people to do.
    Illusory and Delphwind like this.
  5. Healbro Elder

Anyone that says Phinny didn't take a hit is lying or dumb. I used to play Phinny and now play only Agnarr. I've run into probably 20+ names I recognize from Phinny. Entire guilds with 30+ players at primetime from Phinny have popped up on Agnarr. Sure some of them are playing both. I'd imagine most are not.
  6. Finchy Augur

most of us are Healbro ;)
  7. Delphwind Augur

I agree with this. Phinigel saw a small population drop, but nothing too substantial from what I can see. We still have multiple picks of popular zones, people selling buffs in PoK and a full bazaar.

I think part of the problem is that people are really not enjoying LDoN. It's quickly becoming stagnant. Daybreak said in a post a while back that any expansion that did not increase the level cap would be reduced from a 12 week unlock, to an 8 week. LDoN was not included with this and should have been.

We need GoD to come out sooner rather than later.
  8. Illusory Augur

No one is arguing that Phinny didn't take a hit, but rather the small hit that it took is likely temporary.